NuSil Technology Interview Questions in Carpinteria, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2016

2.4

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA).

Interview

why you apply to this position. how do you perform your skill. do you know silicone. do you know six sigma problem solving tools. do you know Agile.
    then another group people come in, and ask the similar questions again and again.

Interview Questions

• they asked like 30+ questions. unexpected is the salary is very low.   Answer Question

low salary

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and got a call 4 months later asking me to come in for an interview, scheduled a time and went in. They were very nice, and I filled out some forms, then I was brought into a group interview and was asked questions, and then given a tour of the facility.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

basic compentency testing, interview questions and interview process

Negotiation

negotable

QA Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Basic interview, nothing too extensive. There was a sense of urgency to hire somebody for the position since the previous individual had their foot outside the door. I was given a description of the benefits, but most of the emphasis was on company rules, do's & don'ts.

Interview Questions

• Basically, I was questioned on the following aspects:

1) Education.
      2) Work experience.
      3) Why NuSil?
      4) Can I meet the company's requirements?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Basic, no real negotiations, just agreement to follow the company rules & guidelines.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

If you're worried about the math/verbal test, don't be. The material covered on both tests isn't difficult at all. We're talking high school level. For the verbal it's grammar, spelling, reading comprehension, and synonyms. The math part is add, subtract, divide, multiply, basic algebra and some geometry. You get 20 minutes per test.

After taking the tests you speak to the hiring manager. You get questions like strengths, weaknesses, challenges. It's just an opportunity to sell yourself, talk about your experience, and learn about the position.

As interviews go, it's painless. Just prepare for the math/verbal like you would any test and be ready to talk about your resume.

Interview Questions

• What would be a major weakness of your coworkers in the past?   1 Answer

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Basic interview with all standard type of questions - what are your strengths, what are your goals, where do you see yourself in five years? The process took about a month and I was called to be offered the position. I'd say it was a rather non-invasive interview process. Only a phone screening and then followed by a one on one.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses, what are your goals, what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

easy, list of standard questions, took a standardized test for math and english, multiple interviews with manager, HR, and CEO
    having a college degree and being a white male seemed to give me a huge advantage to the point that I felt like they assumed I would get the job the entire time and were just going through a list of questions

Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Completed paperwork and skills assessment test at HR (math and language)
    Met with hiring supervisor for standard interview. Very relaxed and casual interview. Comfortable with good vibe. Called back for a second interview and met with another department supervisor. Again, very positive comfortable experience.

Material Handler I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

I was called and scheduled an interview over the phone. When I came in I had to fill out an application and sign a bunch of papers. After filling out the application I was taken to a room to take 2 tests, one was a verbal/communication test and the other was math. They were both relatively easy if you have has high school education. Then I went in with the interviewer and was asked questions from a printed out sheet he had, which he also took notes on. I don't remember all of the questions but they were pretty basic and not out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience at one of your previous jobs where you had to take a problem to your supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was very happy with the offer they gave me.

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NuSil Technology (Carpinteria, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by onsite interview with a panel department people. Nice an friendly environment. More interested in what can you do for the company versus trying to get you

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate