Nuance Interview Questions in Burlington, MA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.8

Healthcare GRC Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one with HR and one with the team's hiring manager and then an on-site interview with the manager, director, and CISO. The whole process took 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Steps I would take to perform an analysis of healthcare regulatory controls between two countries for compliance.   Answer Question

Corporate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application through the Nuance career portal. HR reached out very quickly (within a week). I had three interviews in total - two over the phone (one with HR Rep and one with the Corporate Marketing Director) and one in-person where I met Marketing Directors for all 4 divisions and got to know more about the company. The process was very timely, pleasant and professional.

Interview Questions

• Please explain why you are interested in Nuance and what you expect to get out of this internship.   Answer Question

MLS-Medical Transcriptionist/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA).

Interview

It was online via phone by an external recruiting company. They ask questions relative to the detailed types of experiences with transcription, editing, software used, prior employment, education, work availability (days, shifts), software/hardware familiarity and needs, HIPAA familiarity and experience, etc. Transcription test, spelling/grammar, etc.

Interview Questions

• What type of experiences and background, shift preferences, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They state the production rate for the work and shifts available.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. We spoke for about 30 minutes on the phone then I was invited to go into the office to meet the team and interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What is the most significant experience you have had and how would it help you in your next position?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

HR interview for screening questions, Phone interview with hiring manager, Onsite interviews with four key business partners, all behavior questions, the whole process takes about 30 days. HR is helpful with process and schedule time with hiring manager

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Very long and drawn out interview process. I must have interviewed with at least six individuals both on the phone and in person. All did seem to have a different perspective and things to offer though. Some posed very difficult questions and came up with scenarios and you had to present how you would react in the situation. Overall a very long tedious process. Should be a hint of what is to come. Unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• You are given test scenarios and you have to do a presentation, multiple times   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty much got the offer, no negotiation was going to happen.

Principal Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Positive experience, multiple rounds of interview that involved focused conversations, prompt response to the follow-up questions.

Negotiation

Great efforts to offer an attractive package, addressed most concerns.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA).

Interview

The job has been posted for quite some time. I applied and the recruiter reached out via email about 2 weeks after I applied. She asked when I was available and I responded right away, then she went MIA like the other reviewers have mentioned. I followed up and she was very rude on the initial call. She asked why I missed her phone call, etc. Even after all that she still wanted me to speak with the hiring manager so I told her some times. Never heard back so I followed up two weeks later. I finally did speak to two hiring managers and they were nice but did ask very deep questions about my resume. Didn't leave much of an opportunity for me to ask any questions about the job, etc. I was not impressed. I have a friend who worked here as a Senior Manager and he said the morale is horrible and there is a high turnover, people do get burned out quickly. Still waiting to hear back.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

No phone screen interview, was asked to visit their headquarters to meet with 4 employees including the hiring manager. Never heard back from recruiter nor hiring manager after calling and emailing them multiple times.

Interview Questions

• None of their questions were difficult nor unexpected.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

excellent relationship with recruiter, good communication, met very professional and interesting people who took time to get to know me

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted the offer that was given to me, I felt it was very fair