Nuance Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nuance Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nuance (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Fairly normal interview process. Did both in-person interview as well as over-the-phone interview. The interview/offer process is consistent with other companies I have interviewed with. My hiring manager was great and made the on-boarding process fairly painless, setting the right expectations. However, he left the company shortly after I started.

Other Interview Reviews for Nuance

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuance (Burlington, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interviewed first with HR by phone. First visit to Nuance HQ was to meet with about 6 people individually who interface with role. Second visit included a couple more interviews and a presentation. Overall HR was responsive and helpful. Most people I interviewed with seemed like they'd make decent co-workers - however most did not seem overly happy to be working at the company (though one person was strangely overenthusiastic).. My own interest in the role and company was dampened by Glassdoor reviews by over 125+ people that averaged in the Dissatisfied range and showed a very low CEO approval rating. This data reinforced my feeling while at Nuance that people aren't very happy working there.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions about how my background would be relevant to role.   Answer Question