Nucleus Software Exports Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nucleus Software Exports Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports.

Interview

There were three rounds after one simple coding/algorithm test. Not specifically in the same order for all, but Technical, Managerial and HR. The technical interview was fairly specific, knowing any one coding language was a must. Managerial was a general getting-to-know-you-personality if-you’d-fit-in test.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a certain coding task.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nucleus Software Exports

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Each round was elimination round.

Round 1: Online Aptitude consisting of 3 sections; Quant, English, Technical (2 coding questions in this section on array DS)

Around 35 students were selected after round 1 for personal interviews...

Round 2: it was a technical interview. Questions on linked list DS, pattern questions and some questions based on projects listed in Résumé.

Round 3: it was a managerial round. He asked me my background. In depth discussion on my projects and internship.

Round 4: HR round. Nothing special about it just some usual HR questions that one would expect in an interview.

After last round was over, students were told personally by HR manager that whether they were selected or not.

Interview Questions

• Sort a linked list. What is the best way of doing that?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (New Delhi (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds in total. Written + 3 Interviews.
    Written round:There were 3 sections in total, first was 25 Aptitude questions which were to be done in 25 mins only. Questions were not difficult as such but the time given was very less. I don't think anyone from my college was able to attempt even 20 questions. I would advise to attempt those questions first which will not take too much time to read. Then was verbal test, 15 questions in 15 mins, pretty easy I would say. Then was technical test which had 10 technical mcq questions and 2 coding questions which can be done in any language(c, c++, java). Coding questions were damn easy . Before attempting the technical written, you can preview all the 12 questions for 2 min. So use that time to see if for a particular language you could do the question of not because each language had different set of questions.

Technical Interview: Again very simple interview, the guy asked only 1 coding question which was to make a string palindrome with minimum number of replacements. Lot of discussions on my projects. He was mostly interested to know how i deal with my daily life problems and to what extent i go solve that problem. Just give the interview with blank mind and be honest.

HR interview: Basic HR questions

Managerial interview: Lot of discussion on my projects and what i do in college other than academics. He also asked me on how i have applied my theoretical knowledge of my subjects like DS, OOP, DBMS, SDLC models in my projects.

Interview Questions

• Given an array, find all the triplets which would make the sum equal an input number.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

First there was a apti+coding round, on the basis of its result they shortlisted the candidates for further interview, there were 2 technical rounds and 1 hr+mr round. In technical round they asked one or two average coding questions and questions on what you have mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions

• they ask about what you have mentioned in your resume   1 Answer
    • they asked a question reverse a linked list   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The HR was a very polite person. He interviewed us and explained to us our job profile. They mainly ask question on Java SQL PL sql. The entire process took more than a week. I expected much more from this company. The lat thing that I would like to say is join Nucleus only if you have nowhere else to go.

Interview Questions

• They mainly ask question on Java SQL PL sql   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kakinada (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Kakinada (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

its a big process
    1) 30 Aptitiude questions.
    2) 2-Coding questions

Q1) Write a program to compute the following:
    1+(2*3)+(4*5*6)+…. up to n times. Where n is the given input.
    Q2) Write a program to find a loop in a linked list.
    Q3) For a given number, find the nearest prime number.

3) group discussion
    4) hr round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self
      Tell me your strength and weekness.
      Family background
      why do you want to join?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

It was a nice experience, there were total 3 rounds written,technical and HR. Objective type questions were really difficult,tricky and to the point.
    Technical interview also had very tricky and mind blowing questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the basic/standard folder structure to create a web application?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

1 technical multiple choice question test of 25 min followed by 2 technical round based on core java servlets and jsp plus database question like procedure and function, difference between them etc and 1 manager round and last was Hr round

Interview Questions

• basically they will ask core java question+ jsp+ servlets tricky question that u will find online+ database procedure and function question, group by clause etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

First round was an online test comprises of aptitude and coding MCQs which were not very difficult if your concepts are clear. After that I had three interviews, two technical and one HR. Technical interview were based on my college projects, DSA questions, some puzzles and as I am from electronics background so they asked some basic circuits and communication related questions also.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nucleus Software Exports (Noida (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

I appeared for the interview in Nucleus Software in December, 2015 for software engineer position in .Net technology. Three rounds I have given in Nucleus and cleared all the rounds. I
    Level of interview was very tough so i would like to suggest, to prepare well before appearing int the interview in nucleus also prepare your self for the whole day because the will take 4 to 6 hour to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Three rounds, I have given in Nucleus. First was written round and it was very tricky, prepare well before going nucleus for the interview.

Second round was one to one technical round. In this round, she asked more than 25 questions. all the questions were basic questions and and some queries she asked to write down in Sql and Linq as well.

Third round was Manager round in which a panel of two persons were there. This round was very tough round and they asked to write down the complex queries and asked number of questions related to education as well.
      they asked number of questions in asp.net(grid view) and mvc as well.
      1 Answer