Nucor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nucor Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Nucor

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nucor (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Two to three interviews before the final result, interviews are long and can be tiring. The panelists are experinced people with tons of knowledge. They believe a lot in hiring interns for full time positions and so it can be an important interview.

Interview Questions

• A situation where you had arguments with a coworker, how did you react?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Nucor

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nucor in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was on campus after meeting at career fair. Got an offer a week later. However, placement took 2 months longer than was specified in the contract. Overall easy, and friendly recruiters made me feel better.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nucor.

Interview

There was 1 round of interviews and a company dinner. The first round was a 3 person panel and the dinner had several employees and about 6 intern candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond at a job or on a project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Resume was sent in by a friend who had worked here previously. Resume was reviewed internally, after which I was offered a phone interview. Typically, I believe they offer on site interviews, however, I was hired kind of late. I received an offer letter approximately a week after the phone interview was conducted. Travel to site was reimbursed and housing was paid for all summer.

Interview Questions

• Please describe the principles of Scanning Electron Microscopy   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nucor (West Lafayette, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

The manager started by asking me about my background. Then we discussed courses that were related to the electrical side of their industry. He asked a few questions that were related to voltage and current. We also discussed possible travel options they had for interns.

Interview Questions

• A question related to the electrical engineering field.   Answer Question