Nuffield Health Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)).

Interview

From start to finish I had an very good experience.
    Had two interviews one with the sales manager and another with the general manager, Both interviews went really smooth and was very lovely to speak to.

Health and Wellbeing Physiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email confirmation to state I had been selected for a telephone interview. Following the telephone interview, I received an invitation to attend the assessment day in London.
    The assessment day was average however very little information was given before each activity and it varied massively e.g. clinical exam which covered almost every topic and role-play. I was the only candidate who attended the assessment day who didn't have a masters degree, ( even though the advert only stated you needed a 2:2 in Sport and Exercise Science and I had graduated with a first class honours degree.
    I was informed a couple of weeks later that I had not been successful by email which was disappointing. I was also told at the assessment day that I would receive feedback if not selected however I have asked for feedback and not received anything yet!
    I believe I conducted myself very well on the assessment day and I believe the reason I was not selected was purely based on the concept that I did not have a masters (although the advert did not even say this was desirable).

Interview Questions

Nuffield Health Response

Nov 4, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with us. We definitely don't require a masters degree for our Physiologist vacancies so you do have the right qualifications for the role. We... More

General Practitioner (Doctor) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After online application I was invited for a telephone interview. The woman I spoke to was friendly and I was asked lots of competency based questions. I then had a face to face interview with this lady and the area Clinical Lead where many of the competency based questions were repeated.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength clinically?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slightly higher salary than they initially offered.

Nov 4, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your interview feedback, we're always listening to feedback so we can make improvements where possible. We'll look into the repetition in interview questions but if you'd like to help... More

Cafe Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

I met with the manager at the canteen. It was very short and brief. Manger spoke about the job roles and what to expect etc. I would say it lasted around 30mins.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

Interview

Responded to an advert I saw online. I sent my CV and a cover letter. Received a call inviting me to interview the following week. On the day of the interview I was shown around the facilities and was given the opportunity to ask any questions I had. I then had an interview with another interviewer who asked about my knowledge of the company, why I wanted to work there and also about my previous experience. Received a job offer two hours after the interview finished.

Health and Wellbeing Physiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

30 min phone interview where they ask performance based questions very straight forward and then a full day asessment which consisted of three interviews - operational, clinical, role play with a paitent, an hour exam and a group presentation.

Interview Questions

• 1) When have you gone above and beyond?
      2) Name a research article you have kept up to date with
      3) At assessment day - know you basics for anatomy, physiology, nutrition, exercise recommendations   Answer Question

Jun 3, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview with Nuffield Health.
    We're glad to hear that you had a good experience which reflects our aims and processes.
    If you'd like to pass on any direct... More

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

The application was easy and straightforward and the interview was arranged on the date as it stated, except that the resource manager who sent the invitation made a mistake on the time and date. It was corrected later on the same day. The interview was enjoyable, however it has been three weeks and there is no email or call to inform me the result or tell me the feedback.

Interview Questions

• a 5-10 mins presentation was asked to describe a project you've done relevant to the role. no laptop and projector was available.
      other questions were relevant to the post on the working experience.   1 Answer

Food and Beverage Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England (UK)) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty relaxed chat, few hard questions. Asked me about my previous experience and how much i'd done before, why i would be good at it and what i can bring. All very regular interview questions you could find online and prepare for