Nulogy Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nulogy

1 Interview Review

4.0

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nulogy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

A series of three interviews; the first two were sit down conversations with founders. They asked some challenging but important questions. These two interviews were structured around my past experiences and learning opportunities/challenges/obstacles/reflections. It was fast-paced back and forth style which built on the answers I was giving.

The last interview was an exercise in which I had to accomplish a task that would be similar to the work I would be doing during the job itself. I had a week and a half to prepare and came into the office to showcase it to about 12 people from the office. Following the task, I had the opportunity to ask questions to the team and they gave me feedback on the spot.

I was contacted a few days later and was given an offer.

Overall I think that the interview process was an accurate representation of what it would be like to work here, and one of the most exciting/challenging ones I've done yet.

Interview Questions