Nurun Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Nurun Interview Questions in Canada

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Information Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nurun (Quebec, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Pretty straight forward and friendly but serious. Explained the business model. They were 2 during the interview and they seemed to have a pretty clear profil in mind. It was more based on discussion than examination.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun.

Interview

I applied online, and I received an email to schedule a telephone interview two weeks after. After the phone interview, which was approximately 25 minutes, I was promised a phone call maximum one week later to tell me if I was accepted or not for another in-person interview. I never received the call.

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nurun (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

There were three rounds of questions with three different persons. First one was about my career development, what I liked and why I wanted to work there. Second one was about my personality, how I'd deal with given problems and why I would deal with them this way. Last one was more technical, nothing too hards. They would ask things like "What's the point of using a weak reference in a given class" or "How would you program this thing using OOP".

Interview Questions

• If a parent object has a reference to a child object, and at a given time, the parent object is no longer used, how would you prevent the child object from retaining the parent object.   1 Answer

Web Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview 1 - with the director for an hour

Interview 2 - with the manager while he ate a ham sandwich and struggled to find and ask relevant questions. Also met with the 2 more people on the team for 1:1 informal chats. Spent over an hour fielding questions. 3 people that day asked me when I could start...I found that odd, mainly because I received a call from the recruiter 30 minutes after I left the building and she said they had decided to pass. They offered no feedback.

I am lovely - BTW.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with eCommerce analytics?   1 Answer

User Experience Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nurun (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Phone call followed by an interview with two human resources employees, I also met with the a couple of the UX senior employees who eventually worked with me and framed me during my internship.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward questions, asked about schooling, experience, knowledge and what I was looking for in an internship.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Nurun is more of a mature ad agency. The interviews was very serious, more than I was used to, when interviewing with other ad agencies. The first interview was with an HR rep and an account manager, the second interview was with three people (Project manager, developer and account manager). I tried to lighten up the mood in the interview, but they just stared back as if I was weird. Everyone in the office dressed fashionably well, but didn't seem particularly friendly (in comparison to other agencies I've interviewed with). Questions were general, and surrounded around getting a better understanding of my style of working with others and clients.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nurun (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a lengthy 3 person interview on 3 separate occasions. I met with HR, the head of the PMO, the IT head in the division I was going to work in

Interview Questions

• what my previous experiences were   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nurun (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

I got an interview because I was recommended by a friend who was working for the company. They were looking for a good backend and/or Android developer and weren't picky about specific requirements.

I met with HR as a standard personality screening interview, and then with the team lead for the technical interview on a separate day. An architect was also supposed to show up for the second interview, but didn't, which just made the interview easier.

We chatted about my experience, some general technical questions, all very casual and comfortable. The interview was not difficult or stressful, partly because the job requirements were flexible.

Interview Questions

• No specific question stands out - there were mostly generic technical questions to make sure that I actually knew about the experience and technology that appeared on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. After a probationary period, I received a salary adjustment that was appropriate for my skills and experience.