Nutanix Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 1.2K interviews

Employee Referral35%
Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutanix (Durham, NC) in Nov 2020

Interview

Long interview process but very effective. Everyone was very nice and willing to help out/connect further to ensure preparedness. Conversations flowed off the "interview script" and felt freer than other interviews. Note: this was done over zoom.

Interview Questions
  • How would you sell an Eskimo Ice? What's one time you faced a challenge in the workplace and how did you overcome it?
    1 Answer

Nutanix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutanix in Nov 2020

Interview

Pretty straightforward. About four rounds excluding the phone screening. Interviewers were great, all but one interview felt like a conversation instead of an interrogation. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nutanix (Sydney) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was very transparent, planned, objective and overall very good. They not only asked me questions but also allowed me ample scope to ask and I received really honest responses from the interviewers. I had 4 rounds of interview. First with TA, then line-manager and her team-mate, then with the Sales org leader for the region and the next with immediate future team-mates. The recruiter was prompt in informing about next steps as well.

Interview Questions
  • Methodologies used in current sales prospecting, Structured followed, Time management And all questions that you usually expect from an SDR interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nutanix (Sydney) in Aug 2020

Interview

- Very structured and straight forward interview process. - Starts with a phone interview if successful 2 more personal interviews. - Final Interview followed by a background check/Job Offer. Overall a smooth operation.

Interview Questions
  • - Asked pretty standard behavioral questions across the interviews. - Efforts are made to understand the candidate and to hear them. - Expect some polite conversations.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutanix (Raleigh, NC) in Jan 2020

Interview

Very swift and complete. I got to meet a lot of people and had great conversations with each. The process itself was very efficient and there was ample communication between each interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nutanix

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

phone interview, initial screening, then a talk with the manager and then an onsite. Onsite was with multiple people for 30 minute sessions each. Moderately stressful interview considering it was my first tech sales one, but after reading up on the company really got into it

Interview Questions
  • why nutanix, why sales, what can you offer

Nutanix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutanix

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. There was the initial application, then a phone call with the recruiter, then a mock sales phone call, and then an on-site interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Neuilly-sur-Seine

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nutanix (Neuilly-sur-Seine) in Nov 2019

Interview

- Un premier échange téléphonique avec RH basée en Angleterre. - Un second échange téléphonique avec le N+1 - Un panel en physique devant N+1 et N+2 Retour du Manager puis proposition d'embauche avec prise de référence.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nutanix (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2019

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews prior to joining Nutanix. The first call was going over my resume and credentials and the next couple interviews got more and more focused. I thought I had a good mix of recruiters and managers involved in the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nutanix (Durham, NC) in Sep 2019

Interview

Started with phone interviews and then moved to an on-site visit with in person interviews, written component, and a mock cold-call. Everyone I spoke with were not only professional and authentic but also really friendly and personable.

Interview Questions
  • Why Nutanix? How would your skills and experience translate into this position in order for you to be successful?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews