Nutrisystem Interview Questions in Fort Washington, PA | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process for interviewing, including the questions were easy. However, they employ age discrimination. If you are over 40 years or older don't bother interviewing. They were very positive and polite while I was there, but never offered me the position. Been there done this too many times before at various youth-oriented only companies. They never even e-mailed me to tell me I didn't get the job, which I thought was indicative of their true nature. I took the time to write thank you letters for the interviews,so they can send me an e-mail letting me know my status. Rate is only $12/hr plus commissions which I thought was reasonable. The staff and people seemed pleasant, so I can only assume (since my qualifications, background and interviewing skills are impeccable) that if you are under 40 give it a shot. However, I had a less than stellar opinion of them. Interviewed on January 26th, 2017.

Interview Questions

Nutrisystem Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Nutrisystem. We do appreciate you taking the time to apply and participate in our interview experience. We want to stress that... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Being an out of state applicant, I was a little bit different. I had a phone call with an HR representative, who was very kind and flexible with your schedule. Then, I had two separate interviews via Skype: a group interview and an individual interview with a leader of the team. I was offered the job about a week later! However, most people interview on site.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about my previous experience, given a scenario, and asked to find a solution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly, there is a preliminary phone interview then they may schedule an interview with you from there. The interview was long and you make a mock phone call to a customer.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and how can they be applied to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

Great interview process, with a timely response. The interview was broken into different stages with different departments. Very friendly and warm environment even was asked if I wanted something to drink while waiting. Each interviewer was kind, attentive, and genuine. Just be yourself, know they are looking for professionalism but don't be afraid to show your personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an escalated situation.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

You go to the open interview and get a hand out, sign up for interview, go into one room and get asked why your think you would be good at nutrisystem, then you go into another room and get asked what you can bring to the table, then you go into another room and get asked if you are dedicated enough to learn everything in a short period of time,

Interview Questions

• Name a time you helped someone without getting something in return.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a job for professional wannabe's. You have a mixture of ghetto management and upper level senior managment. Almost everyone in customer service is black and from the city and they expect you to never be late coming in no matter what the reason. Ask for 14 and let them give you 13 dollars per hour. The schooling tests are not that important I intentionally flunked several to see what they would do. As long as you know the training going onto the floor and manipulate customers into buying shakes you will do fine.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process is done in a streamlined fashion where you go through initial HR department, then a floor manager, then Supervisor (whether Weight counselor or any one of the supervisors) and then the rest of the communication is done through email. the hiring is focused through the busiest part of the "Diet Season" which lasts from (approx) November till May.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

very easy, when in for interview and process thru a class or Training session" and the thrown out to the work area with supervision. after the hire, the company put you thru a some strict at the same time rushed training class.

Interview Questions

• what are you strength and weakness   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, followed by a formal in person interview with the Sales Manager and two Sales Supervisors. You also have a tour of the entire building and get to see the Sales center

Interview Questions

Nutrisystem Response

Oct 5, 2015 – HR Director

Thanks for your review and we look forward to having you start with us very soon!

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a job fair type setting. They had an open call for those seeking employment to come and present their resume. We all applied for the same job initially, custom we service. But they pulled out those with college degrees to then interview for counselor. They asked standard questions, with weird questions thrown in, to gauge personality, I guess.

Interview Questions

• How do you got an elephant into a fridge?   1 Answer

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

After two interviews I was brought on as a contractor. The interviewer was prepared and very clear about the job requirements. I'm more than qualified to do the job, when I asked about different responsibilities, I was assured that there were no chances of moving to a different team.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more about me giving a presentation than answering questions. I think because of the small team I was entering, the real test was wether or not my personality was the right fit. In the end I was chosen for a full time position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward, I proposed an number and was given a fair deal.