Nutrisystem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nutrisystem Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.3

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening and then an in person interview about a week later. In person interview took about 2 hours consisting of seeing 5 people who all asked the same questions, mostly about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to join a company like this?
      What would some of your past colleagues and managers say about you!
      Answer Question

Feb 10, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your time. We wish you luck in your next career move!

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process for interviewing, including the questions were easy. However, they employ age discrimination. If you are over 40 years or older don't bother interviewing. They were very positive and polite while I was there, but never offered me the position. Been there done this too many times before at various youth-oriented only companies. They never even e-mailed me to tell me I didn't get the job, which I thought was indicative of their true nature. I took the time to write thank you letters for the interviews,so they can send me an e-mail letting me know my status. Rate is only $12/hr plus commissions which I thought was reasonable. The staff and people seemed pleasant, so I can only assume (since my qualifications, background and interviewing skills are impeccable) that if you are under 40 give it a shot. However, I had a less than stellar opinion of them. Interviewed on January 26th, 2017.

Interview Questions

Nutrisystem Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Nutrisystem. We do appreciate you taking the time to apply and participate in our interview experience. We want to stress that ... More

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nutrisystem.

Interview

Three interviews over several months b/c the department I was interviewing for wasn't created yet. Initially I had an interview with two supervisors and a department head. My second interview was with the same group. There was also an HR recruiter present for the first interview panel. They had really basic questions that you generally hear at interviews. Considering how many people were involved in the interview process, you would think they would have had more incisive questions. But they were pretty lax in their questions..

Interview Questions

• Do you work better alone or in a team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They initially wanted to offer below standard pay for the job, I negotiated that they pay a slight amount more, which raised it to still below standard, but comparable to my pay at a previous employer. The negotiation was easy, most likely because I was still being underpaid.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Horsham, PA).

Interview

The interview process and initial training process were short. The company was looking for people to man the phone lines as the response to the diet plan was beginning to grow by leaps and bounds. There was very little involved with the selection process (I initially responded to a warehouse position, but after reviewing my resume and seeing that I had sales experience, I was offered the sales rep position)

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience in Phone Sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nutrisystem.

Interview

The interview process was rather typical. Phone screen first, then face to face. I liked that I only had to come once to interview with all interviewers instead of having to come on multiple days.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult   1 Answer

May 23, 2016 – HR Director

Thanks for the feedback and best wishes for continued success in your new role!

Weight Loss Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

Great interview process, with a timely response. The interview was broken into different stages with different departments. Very friendly and warm environment even was asked if I wanted something to drink while waiting. Each interviewer was kind, attentive, and genuine. Just be yourself, know they are looking for professionalism but don't be afraid to show your personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an escalated situation.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in September 2015.

Interview

Lacks transparency.

Very low hourly pay. Same as fastfood or cashier. Not negotiable.

Your experience is irrelevant.

The work could be telecommute to experience better pay. But that's not an option. Too much overhead expenses that absorb most of the compensation.

High turnover. If the chance to make high earnings were real, there wouldn't be a need to hav

In-house Call Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, ask several question about my background and i was called back later in the afternoon and was offered the position and i will start next week. the process was very easy and quick

Interview Questions

• how would i deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in July 2015.

Interview

Someone in their HR department reached out to me and asked if I'd like to apply for the position. I was recently laid off so I took the interview. I had a phone screen with HR. I had a personality test which I was told I scored really high on. Then I was brought in for a 1:1 interview. I met with someone from HR and the Hiring Manager. I followed up shortly up after and was told I would be given feedback on a few days. I followed up again, and never heard back. I'm fine not getting a job, being unemployed is very stressful. It's difficult not hearing back. I only knew I didn't get the job when I saw it re-posted. After an in person interview, I think an email is appropriate saying we went with someone else. I believe a company treats its customers and prospective employees the same way

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me (found me online). I did a phone call and then came in the office to meet supervisor and manager. I met with HR, then did a group interview than I met with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a great customer experience you provided.   1 Answer