Nutrisystem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nutrisystem Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Meeting with multiple people, application process, Background drug test, personality assessment, phone screen for skills testing.Open ending questions. Tour of the department. It was fairly easy, no crazy questions that caught be off guard.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Horsham, PA).

Interview

It was well thought out and clear. It was quick as well. I was able to tour the facility, meet a few employees and get a good sense of the work environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy and detailed

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

You go to the open interview and get a hand out, sign up for interview, go into one room and get asked why your think you would be good at nutrisystem, then you go into another room and get asked what you can bring to the table, then you go into another room and get asked if you are dedicated enough to learn everything in a short period of time,

Interview Questions

• Name a time you helped someone without getting something in return.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a job for professional wannabe's. You have a mixture of ghetto management and upper level senior managment. Almost everyone in customer service is black and from the city and they expect you to never be late coming in no matter what the reason. Ask for 14 and let them give you 13 dollars per hour. The schooling tests are not that important I intentionally flunked several to see what they would do. As long as you know the training going onto the floor and manipulate customers into buying shakes you will do fine.

In-house Call Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Bala Cynwyd, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview, ask several question about my background and i was called back later in the afternoon and was offered the position and i will start next week. the process was very easy and quick

Interview Questions

• how would i deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Horsham, PA).

Interview

The interview process and initial training process were short. The company was looking for people to man the phone lines as the response to the diet plan was beginning to grow by leaps and bounds. There was very little involved with the selection process (I initially responded to a warehouse position, but after reviewing my resume and seeing that I had sales experience, I was offered the sales rep position)

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience in Phone Sales?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nutrisystem.

Interview

Three interviews over several months b/c the department I was interviewing for wasn't created yet. Initially I had an interview with two supervisors and a department head. My second interview was with the same group. There was also an HR recruiter present for the first interview panel. They had really basic questions that you generally hear at interviews. Considering how many people were involved in the interview process, you would think they would have had more incisive questions. But they were pretty lax in their questions..

Interview Questions

• Do you work better alone or in a team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They initially wanted to offer below standard pay for the job, I negotiated that they pay a slight amount more, which raised it to still below standard, but comparable to my pay at a previous employer. The negotiation was easy, most likely because I was still being underpaid.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process is done in a streamlined fashion where you go through initial HR department, then a floor manager, then Supervisor (whether Weight counselor or any one of the supervisors) and then the rest of the communication is done through email. the hiring is focused through the busiest part of the "Diet Season" which lasts from (approx) November till May.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

very easy, when in for interview and process thru a class or Training session" and the thrown out to the work area with supervision. after the hire, the company put you thru a some strict at the same time rushed training class.

Interview Questions

• what are you strength and weakness   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, followed by a formal in person interview with the Sales Manager and two Sales Supervisors. You also have a tour of the entire building and get to see the Sales center

Interview Questions

Nutrisystem Response

Oct 5, 2015 – HR Director

Thanks for your review and we look forward to having you start with us very soon!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in September 2015.

Interview

Lacks transparency.

Very low hourly pay. Same as fastfood or cashier. Not negotiable.

Your experience is irrelevant.

The work could be telecommute to experience better pay. But that's not an option. Too much overhead expenses that absorb most of the compensation.

High turnover. If the chance to make high earnings were real, there wouldn't be a need to hav