Nutrisystem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process for interviewing, including the questions were easy. However, they employ age discrimination. If you are over 40 years or older don't bother interviewing. They were very positive and polite while I was there, but never offered me the position. Been there done this too many times before at various youth-oriented only companies. They never even e-mailed me to tell me I didn't get the job, which I thought was indicative of their true nature. I took the time to write thank you letters for the interviews,so they can send me an e-mail letting me know my status. Rate is only $12/hr plus commissions which I thought was reasonable. The staff and people seemed pleasant, so I can only assume (since my qualifications, background and interviewing skills are impeccable) that if you are under 40 give it a shot. However, I had a less than stellar opinion of them. Interviewed on January 26th, 2017.

Interview Questions

Nutrisystem Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Nutrisystem. We do appreciate you taking the time to apply and participate in our interview experience. We want to stress that... More

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening and then an in person interview about a week later. In person interview took about 2 hours consisting of seeing 5 people who all asked the same questions, mostly about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to join a company like this?
      What would some of your past colleagues and managers say about you!   Answer Question

Nutrisystem Response

Feb 10, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your time. We wish you luck in your next career move!

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in July 2015.

Interview

Someone in their HR department reached out to me and asked if I'd like to apply for the position. I was recently laid off so I took the interview. I had a phone screen with HR. I had a personality test which I was told I scored really high on. Then I was brought in for a 1:1 interview. I met with someone from HR and the Hiring Manager. I followed up shortly up after and was told I would be given feedback on a few days. I followed up again, and never heard back. I'm fine not getting a job, being unemployed is very stressful. It's difficult not hearing back. I only knew I didn't get the job when I saw it re-posted. After an in person interview, I think an email is appropriate saying we went with someone else. I believe a company treats its customers and prospective employees the same way

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process is done in a streamlined fashion where you go through initial HR department, then a floor manager, then Supervisor (whether Weight counselor or any one of the supervisors) and then the rest of the communication is done through email. the hiring is focused through the busiest part of the "Diet Season" which lasts from (approx) November till May.