Nutrisystem Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I initially was screened by Jenna and had a positive experience with the phone interview. I was brought in for an interview and met with all the sales supervisors that I ended up working for. Michelle was great and Sheryl, and I was excited to get the opportunity when I did.

Interview Questions

• If you get ten straight no answers to ten sales presentations, what do you do next?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Being an out of state applicant, I was a little bit different. I had a phone call with an HR representative, who was very kind and flexible with your schedule. Then, I had two separate interviews via Skype: a group interview and an individual interview with a leader of the team. I was offered the job about a week later! However, most people interview on site.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions about my previous experience, given a scenario, and asked to find a solution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly, there is a preliminary phone interview then they may schedule an interview with you from there. The interview was long and you make a mock phone call to a customer.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest strengths and how can they be applied to this position?   Answer Question

Retention Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process for interviewing, including the questions were easy. However, they employ age discrimination. If you are over 40 years or older don't bother interviewing. They were very positive and polite while I was there, but never offered me the position. Been there done this too many times before at various youth-oriented only companies. They never even e-mailed me to tell me I didn't get the job, which I thought was indicative of their true nature. I took the time to write thank you letters for the interviews,so they can send me an e-mail letting me know my status. Rate is only $12/hr plus commissions which I thought was reasonable. The staff and people seemed pleasant, so I can only assume (since my qualifications, background and interviewing skills are impeccable) that if you are under 40 give it a shot. However, I had a less than stellar opinion of them. Interviewed on January 26th, 2017.

Interview Questions

Nutrisystem Response

Feb 14, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Nutrisystem. We do appreciate you taking the time to apply and participate in our interview experience. We want to stress that... More

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nutrisystem in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screening and then an in person interview about a week later. In person interview took about 2 hours consisting of seeing 5 people who all asked the same questions, mostly about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking to join a company like this?
      What would some of your past colleagues and managers say about you!   Answer Question

Feb 10, 2017 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your time. We wish you luck in your next career move!

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nutrisystem.

Interview

Three interviews over several months b/c the department I was interviewing for wasn't created yet. Initially I had an interview with two supervisors and a department head. My second interview was with the same group. There was also an HR recruiter present for the first interview panel. They had really basic questions that you generally hear at interviews. Considering how many people were involved in the interview process, you would think they would have had more incisive questions. But they were pretty lax in their questions..

Interview Questions

• Do you work better alone or in a team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They initially wanted to offer below standard pay for the job, I negotiated that they pay a slight amount more, which raised it to still below standard, but comparable to my pay at a previous employer. The negotiation was easy, most likely because I was still being underpaid.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a job fair type setting. They had an open call for those seeking employment to come and present their resume. We all applied for the same job initially, custom we service. But they pulled out those with college degrees to then interview for counselor. They asked standard questions, with weird questions thrown in, to gauge personality, I guess.

Interview Questions

• How do you got an elephant into a fridge?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Horsham, PA).

Interview

The interview process and initial training process were short. The company was looking for people to man the phone lines as the response to the diet plan was beginning to grow by leaps and bounds. There was very little involved with the selection process (I initially responded to a warehouse position, but after reviewing my resume and seeing that I had sales experience, I was offered the sales rep position)

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience in Phone Sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nutrisystem.

Interview

The interview process was rather typical. Phone screen first, then face to face. I liked that I only had to come once to interview with all interviewers instead of having to come on multiple days.

Interview Questions

• Questions were not difficult   1 Answer

May 23, 2016 – HR Director

Thanks for the feedback and best wishes for continued success in your new role!

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nutrisystem (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

Great interview process, with a timely response. The interview was broken into different stages with different departments. Very friendly and warm environment even was asked if I wanted something to drink while waiting. Each interviewer was kind, attentive, and genuine. Just be yourself, know they are looking for professionalism but don't be afraid to show your personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an escalated situation.   Answer Question