Nuveen Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Nuveen Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Derivatives Administration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuveen (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application through the website. I was a ringer for based on my previous employment history. Received a followup via email to schedule a phone interview within a week. Phone interview was behavioral/fit. Went will until interviewer disliked my explanation of why I left a position for another after short period. Advice: Be prepared for gaps or issues regarding your employment history. It probably will be brought up.

Interview Questions

• Why would did you leave a full time position for another job?   Answer Question

Funds Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nuveen (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Quick process for entry level position. Asked informative questions and requested accurate descriptions of previous roles and employment. I interviewed with HR personnel and then had a panel of two managers interview me personally.

Interview Questions

• Questions on past experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted. Too early in my career to negotiate.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Nuveen (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was asked to summarize the position and why I thought I would be a good fit. Questions about my current project and my roles in them. I was asked to explain the product I am working on.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nuveen (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I just came into the office and met with a variety of people. Very casual, but sometimes formal. It is important to read how the interviewer wants to be in terms of formality. Come prepared with research done as well as answers to why you want to work at Nuveen. Mostly was behavioral for my department (sales).

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuveen (Chicago, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

Nuveen's interview process was wonderful. Very nice, professional people. They get back to you quickly and make you feel like you would be a very valuable asset to their company. I had two in-office interviews. I had an offer by the end of day of the second interview.

Interview Questions

The job was not what I was looking for at the time. It was a hard decision because I was so impressed by the company itself, I almost took the job just based on the people I met.