Nyack Hospital Interview Questions in Nyack, NY | Glassdoor

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nyack Hospital (Nyack, NY).

Interview

One interview with the recruiter then an interview with the nurse manager. Both were very fair and simple. Generic interview questions/situational RN questions. Got a call back a few days after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

ER Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Interview

Casual, you need to be able to convey what you want what to get out of the experience. Very pleasant interviewer. Although I was quite familiar with the facility so maybe it was at bit more casual for me.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you want to accomplish?
      What is career are you interested in?
      Where did you get you undergraduate degree from?   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nyack Hospital (Nyack, NY).

Interview

The interview was relaxed & cordial. Professional but friendly. It takes out the best in you of the questions that were thrown out of you.
    Professional interviewer, kind, courteous, helpful,
    Sensitive, less intimidating, friendly.

Interview Questions

• About College Degree, length of experienced, License & proof to prove of your honesty.   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nyack Hospital (Nyack, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

easy, two interviews, straight forward, nothing that I wasn't familiar with for other interviews, no one should have an issue with this process, very easy. I am getting very frustrated with this website because I keep getting alerts to give more information and I would like to use this as a job search only
    the experience was positive

Interview Questions

• basic interview, background, experience, desire to work there, how you handle stressful situations, how you work with others   1 Answer

Negotiation

negociated salary, was easy

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nyack, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nyack Hospital (Nyack, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and accommodating. Employment manager was knowledgeable and helpful with information about actual job and benefit package. The orientation process took 2 days of actual orientation seminar with presentation from various departments from employee benefits department to security. Very satisfactory and pleasant experience that one can usually find in the community hospital.