Nycm Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nycm

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nycm

Found 8 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nycm (United States)

Interview

Interview was a bit long long with 4 rounds. Interviewed by each member of the team personally and ended with a HR round. Team was good and friendly. Also had a general math test which was the first round.

Interview Questions
  • How best would you best fit for the role?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Nycm (United States)

Interview

Overall the process took about a month from the initial contact NYCM made to me, for the in person interview, background check and other processes. At the interview they had a general behavioral interview, logic test, and Java test. The tests were both on paper and were straightforward. Each part of the interview took about an hour. The actual location in Edemeston NY is very remote so be careful getting there especially in the winter.

Interview Questions
Nycm
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nycm (United States) in Jun 2018

Interview

Got called in for an interview, location is in a nice area but the office looked like it was empty and I would sign my life away and then walk in to an empty office. Got called in to meet the team, was set up to go out on field. Was basically selling sports tickets door to door. Just don’t go

Interview Questions
Nycm
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmeston, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nycm (Edmeston, NY)

Interview

After applying on the company job board, I was contacted to set up an in-person interview at the home office. It was a standard two person panel interview with a hiring manager and potential coworker. They were both very nice. They were very prompt with their rejection email, honestly I think they felt bad because of all the effort I put into my application, but they had a number of candidates with more direct experience.

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in an employer?
Anonymous Employee in Edmeston, NY
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nycm (Edmeston, NY) in Mar 2017

Interview

Great interview! I was asked questions about myself and then told information about the company. The person interviewing me was very nice and relatable. I felt that what I was told I would be doing in the interview was what my internship ending up being.

Interview Questions
  • What extra curricular activities are you involved in at school?
Anonymous Employee in Edmeston, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nycm (Edmeston, NY) in Jan 2016

Interview

Take a Java test, about an hour long, take a logic test, speak with Business Unit Manager, possible supervisor, and a Business Analyst. The entire process takes about half of a business day.

Interview Questions
  • Something like this: If you had different pals of paint at different prices [Prices of paint: Gray $6, White $8, Brown $1 ]and you had to paint a street? What is the cheapest way you could do this?
Anonymous Employee in Edmeston, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Nycm (Edmeston, NY) in Jul 2015

Interview

About a week after submitting an online application, I was received an email asking me to call and schedule an interview. The earliest availability was two weeks away. Interview involved 50 super easy Java questions, a logic test (also very mild), and casual interview with the software architect and one of the application dev supervisors. They asked about my experience, but I think my computer science degree and Github had already made up their minds. For experience I talked a lot about college since my coursework was based in Java. Less than a week after the interview, I was emailed a job offer with salary. Salary was disappointing but this was going to be a temporary thing for me anyway. It took about another 3 weeks before I could actually start, due to incompetence in human resources. The person in charge of me coming onboard was in training.

Interview Questions
  • Why would I want to work for you? (Turning around traditional roles - if you were leader instead of employee, what would make you a good manager)
  • Tell me about (project from your Github profile).
Anonymous Employee in Edmeston, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nycm (Edmeston, NY) in Jan 2015

Interview

You talk to a person in Human Resources, they set up the interview, you have an interview with the manager and your supervisor. They ask you a variety of questions some logic, some personality. You take a logic test and java test.