Nypro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nypro Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nypro.

Interview

The Senior Quality Manager and HR Representative were present. The interview was resume-based. We spent most of the time discussing my past positions and work experience in acute detail. The interview questions did not include the standard "greatest weakness" or "describe a work conflict" format. They provided a detailed description of the work day for this position. They asked me to take a drug test offsite immediately after the interview. I attended an orientation within a month, and started soon afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe exactly what you did when you were a (insert title of position) for (insert company name). Then they asked many follow up questions for clarification.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nypro (Lowell, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I had an email interaction with the recruiter and they went ahead to schedule an interview with the boss. After that 30minute interview with the boss, i received an offer days later

Interview Questions

• To talk about a struggle i had and how i overcame it   1 Answer

Inspector Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nypro (Burlington, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

the Interview was pleasant but a lot of useless book review that you didn't have time to thoroughly read. and the actual Job was based on your acceptance through Background Check and Drug test.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nypro (Hanover Park, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

They, had promised me the opportunity, when I started, and after 3 years of hard work, loyalty,dedication , devotion , they said ( because management turned over) did you get it in writing, and gave the job to someone less qualified to make the company money and advance the general direction of the manufacturing processes.

Interview Questions

• If I had sap experience. Which I had.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nypro in May 2013.

Interview

I am interviewed for the company with 2 people from HR. I felt the interview went very well. I called for feedback and received none; I e-mailed 2 of the HR people a few times and no feedback. Very unprofessional recruitment process, maybe there was no accountability because both us these people were contracting for Nypro. Although, they both had been with Nypro for years.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all standard. It was a very relaxed inetrview.   Answer Question

Automation Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nypro (Chula Vista, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with maintenance manager first, who was also in charge of the automation group. Then met with both automation engineers. Questions were pretty standard, named components on an electrical schematic. Toured facility and met with hr. Recieved an offer letter that day.

Interview Questions

• What is one purpose of having this (points to a reset rung on a plc program)   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nypro (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

5 managers interview, one at a time...each of them was asking me questions to see if my previous experience will be a good match for the job. Two of them were having an arogant behavior because they were high level mangers perhaps...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

professional

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nypro (Clinton, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very rigorous interview process. Had to meet with 7 individuals over the course of 1/2 day. Some would be business partners of this position, others peers reporting to the same manager. After awhile, it became difficult to come up with questions to ask as the whole process was emotionally draining.

I knew after awhile that I was probably not an ideal fit for the role. Even after investing all this time & effort, and sending the requisite thank you notes, the company never bothered to get back to me to tell me that I was not being considered.

Interview Questions

• You have no experience in manufacturing. Why are you here? (paraphrasing)   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nypro (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in December 2011.

Interview

Closed questions that demonstrate your knowledge by requiring a specific factual answer.
    Open-ended questions that are broader in scope and require you to work through the answer.
    Situational questions that describe a hypothetical situation and ask how you would proceed in those circumstances.
    Behavioural questions that ask you to describe a time in your own history when you dealt with a certain situation, and to explain how you dealt with it.

Interview Questions

• Tests that demonstrate your ability or knowledge of specific relevant tasks, such as keyboarding, accounting principles or writing a memorandum. These may be written or performance-based tests.
      Situational exercises that use hypothetical situations to demonstrate your ability to solve problems or make decisions.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nypro in December 2010.

Interview

This was the initial interview. If I had been selected, there would have been additional interview(s) with corporate. I was very impressed with the company philosopy and the manufacturing location condition. I would love the opportunity to work for this company. They really have it together and have a true vision for staying competitive in the market.