O.C. Tanner Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O.C. Tanner Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at O.C. Tanner

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner.

Interview

Interview process through recruiter. First interview, asked a lot of questions about my previous experiences and about myself. Got into the flow of talking back and forth. It was about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; what makes you want to work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for O.C. Tanner

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Chicago, IL).

Interview

3 week process, speaking to recruiter and hiring managers and finally the person I would be working with directly. I kept going back and forth with the recruiter who would then speak with the company person and then back to me. It was confusing and tiring. Once the interview was over I would have to call the recruiter. Interviews went well but the final lady I interviewed with was not personable and didnt seem interested in our interview. I did have to have the recruiter schedule me last as I had conflicting meetings with my current job. She said she was understanding but I could tell this bothered her that I couldnt drop my current job to come to an interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions- describe a good manager and a bad manager   1 Answer