O.C. Tanner Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O.C. Tanner Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at O.C. Tanner

2.5

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. It was technical round. Overall Interview was pretty Good. Had a great experience talking to interviewer As I was getting to know more in-depth about the technology. Logical questions were asked and also asked few questions on why to use some technology over other.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for O.C. Tanner

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I applied through cocubes ......and I was shortlisted for further rounds in Vardhaman collage of engineering.. there was a talk that there are 35 emloyees and they came for recruiting more 20 people.. there were totally 4 rounds
    1)written(cocubes)
    2)gd
    3)technical interview
    4)hr interview
    they took interview for girls who came from other places first .... we accept it but they did not ask me any question they only asked to write linkedlist program I wrote it in java and they did not even ask anything they just rejected I hate this company for that others said me that for them they asked prime number programs and selected them we can conclude by this the type of company it is.....I am feeling pity of them for their selection process and loosing talent.

Interview Questions

• Write a linked list program for adding and deleting an employee from linked list   Answer Question