O.C. Tanner Sales Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O.C. Tanner Sales Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at O.C. Tanner

1 Interview Review

Sales Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O.C. Tanner.

Interview

I was recruited by an independent agency for the job. The recruiter was super excited and kept telling me how lucky I was to be chosen to interview with OC Tanner. I was told they were looking for someone who likes to be busy all of the time.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any questions difficult or unexpected. I met first with the independent recruiter via telephone, then the recruiter employed by OC Tanner, then the office staff that I eventually worked with. What I found odd was my final interview where I was asked to go to lunch with my future co-workers. They kept talking about the job and me working there, however I had to ask for the job. It seemed excessive for an administrative position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I spoke with the recruiter who stated the salary was from $45k-47K with bonuses. This turned out to be $43k with bonuses based on the Managing Director's ability to sell and meet our sales quota. Unfortunately, mine did not so I did not see bonuses.