O'Charley's Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O'Charley's Server Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

1.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Applied online. Got a call a week later to come do an in person interview. Took about an hour. Got the job on the spot. Was serving the next week.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever served before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for O'Charley's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Lafayette, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

The manager met with me 15 minutes late. The actual interview took about 10 minutes. The manager was nice but straight forward. I was really nervous and answered the questions as truthfully as I could

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at O'Charley's.

Interview

David the manager is a pretty cool boss. There was absoulutely no pressure when I went in for the interview. The environment and people are accepting. They teach you training a week after your interview giving you plenty of time to situate yourself and prepare for work.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked a hostes or server job like this before?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Savannah, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview is a two tier interview. The first part was quick with general questions about yourself and experience. The second part was similar. It entailed more detailed questions about your experience. The whole interview process was fairly quick and easy.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's.

Interview

They give a pretty easy "tell me about yourself" interview. They will ask you about previous job experience and will ask you why you believe you are qualified for the job.

Server Interview

Interview

Very simple, Go online to fill in an application. I waited a few days, and then called to speak to a manager. He called me in for an interview. I had to wait for a while for him to meet me, when he did he asked me a could of questions about why i thought i would be good for the position and my job experience. I received a call back a couple of days later.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was easy. I applied and the manager called me within days and offered me an interview. She told me she looked over my application, and as long as I did well in the interview, I was hired. She even had me wear the uniform to the interview so I could start immediately after.

Server Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at O'Charley's.

Interview

Easy. Just answer some questions. Then you'll set up a time to start training and then the fun begins. The training process takes about a week. And they do an excellent job. Then you get your own section and start making money. The biggest thing is to pay attention during training.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O'Charley's.

Interview

It was quick and easy. Everything was very straight forward. I met with the Restaurant Manager instead of the Serving Manager because she was out of town. But when she called me, she sounded very eager to have me in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in the food and beverage industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at O'Charley's (Newnan, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a simple conversation with one of the service managers for about half an hour. There wasn't much to it as he was satisfied with my answers and let me know when I could expect a training schedule and paperwork to fill out.