O P Solutions Applications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at O P Solutions

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at O P Solutions (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with an arrogant guy who determined that "I was atleast interesting enough to meet in person". I show up for the interview to a residential apartment building. Their "office" is one room on the first floor and I'm taking a logic test at a table right in the middle, while listening to a an employee on the phone with a client. After I finish, I am interviewed in the office kitchen. The conversation was purely behavioral, and the interviewer tried to determine the amount of time I would stay with their organization, because clearly human capital is a huge problem for them. I am told that I would hear back after the new year, but as of this writing (02/02/2017) I never heard back. This company is very unprofessional, and despite having exceptional proprietary software, lacks any semblance of a human resources department.

Interview Questions

• $6.25 in coins, 85 total coins, 3x as many nickles as dimes. how many of each?   1 Answer