O'Reilly Auto Parts Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

1.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at O'Reilly Auto Parts (Melrose Park, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The manager was amazingly nice. Most of the questions were scenario based, and there was a "test" during the interview to see that you won't mess up organization. It helps if you have background knowledge on cars, but it's not needed because the job just requires one to know how to look up an item and find the right part, quickly.

Interview Questions

• If an employee were to steal how would you go about the situation?   Answer Question

Parts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at O'Reilly Auto Parts (Montgomery, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I walked in and they interviewed me next to the computer/cash register. I didn't get asked to go to the back and intetview which was a first. The questions were easy. They just asked who you are as a person and recent work history.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with cars?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at O'Reilly Auto Parts (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I feel out the application online and I called the store manager. He called me back for an interview which will be tomorrow. So wish me luck! Also, they are very polite and i cant wait to work for them.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at O'Reilly Auto Parts (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

My initial interview was supposed to be with the regional manager. I drove to Chicago from Indianaopolis and never showed up. HR stepped in to bail him out. three months later I was interviewed by the district manager who was not organized or prepared.

Interview Questions

• No tough questions. He was there to make sure I had a pulse and could read,   Answer Question