O2 Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

O2 Graduate Interview Questions

Interviews at O2

3.2

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at O2 (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

There was a simple application form, an online exercise and a video interview prior to interview. At the assessment day itself, there was a group exercise with around 8 other people looking at different options for future development, an individual case study and questions from the interviewer, and standard competency based interview questions with one interviewer.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

Mar 16, 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted to see that you found it positive and that you accepted our offer!.

Other Interview Reviews for O2

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

The first step was a psychometric test (not very difficult), the second step was an online interview where you have 1 min per question to answer and a total of 5-7 questions.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

Standard interview process:
    Online application- personal details, CV and cover letter
    Online tests- numerical and verbal reasoning tests
    Video Interview: You are given 6 questions, with 1 minute preparation time for each question.

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at O2.

Interview

first cv application, then online assessment with different questionnaire (verbal, logical, ect).
    Then a video interview using some pre-recorded interview tool like Hirevue (not this one for O2) some competency questions were asked during the interview. there were one min prepare for each question and 2 min for asking the question.

Interview Questions

O2 Response

Jan 18, 2018 – Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your graduate application. We really do appreciate your feedback.
    We can see that you were not successful in your application but I hope... More