OCBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2018

2.8

Cyber Defence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Process include interview with the hiring manager and HR . Depending on the outcome of the initial interview with the hiring manager . After which hr will negotiate the pay base on current market rate and experience

Young Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was told there will be 3-4 stages of interview depending on the department you are appying/assigned to.
    I had the video interview followed by the HR interview. Behavioural questions were asked for both stages. The HR interviewer was friendly and I would say the whole process was less than 30minutes.

Postgraduate Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There are 3 stages of the application process:

1. Online assessment (verbal reasoning and numerical tests)
    2. Assessment Centre (group discussion, case study and presentation)
    3. Interview

Candidates with MBA background will be preferred.

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

Applied through their website and received a call go for Interview at OCBC Centre @Chulia Street. Quite awkward during the interview as it was conducted in a 2 vs 2 scenario. The hiring manager/ HR and 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you do not achieve the set targets for a few months in a row?   Answer Question

Test Analyst Interview

Interview

Took one hour. Asked your experience in uat testing. I asked some questions how they do uat. Then we talked about package. Interviewer mentioned they couldn't pay higher as they also need to pay agency.

Personal Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was rather intimidating because there was one HR and 2 branch managers interviewing me. The main interviewer was quite intimidating and asked questions that was rather negative in my opinion. I feel that the interview was very distracting as well because one of them left to room to answer a phone call while the other was busy replying messages. Overall, it was just an okay experience for me. I like the HR and though, because i feel that she was attentive and genuinely interested in what i have to say.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2018.

Interview

Beautiful office building with 2 interviewers. Pleasant and quick process that involved the interviewees being asked to watch a video regarding the job scope. Process was quick and staff on hand were helpful and competent.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

Fast interview with panel of 3 (from other departments?) with generic behavioral questions. Then your direct hiring cluster manager who is testing how sales driven you are, finally the HR.

Personal Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. My scheduled interview timing was supposed to be at 3pm but I waited till almost 4pm to go in for an interview. It was a panel interview with three interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why OCBC?
      What do you want to achieve in this career?
      How will you handle rejections?   Answer Question

Young Bankers Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2018.

Interview

1) Video Interview (Consisting 8 questions)
    2) HR Interview (With HR Executive)
    3) Manager Interview (With relevant department managers/senior executives - panel interview)
    4) Offer (Received a phone call on the same day after the Interview)

Overall process took approximately 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation that you eventually overcame successfully   Answer Question