OCBC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 392 of over 392 interviews

Campus Recruiting10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

OCBC Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

Interview through zoom due to covid 19. Interview took around 30 mins with hr and manager of finance. Was told to introduce myself talk about what experiences I have etc

Interview Questions
  • Rank 3 statements accordingly
    Answer Question

OCBC Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

Quick interview with the Cluster Manager and Human Resource. Only 1 round. Had to do a personality test as well. Standard process. HR called quite fast to give the offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore)

Interview

The hiring manager's boss who is the Head of that department doesn't have much technical knowledge on various SRE, Cloud, DevOps technologies. But simply challenges the interview candidates for every interview answer as if aware of latest technology trends. Looks like that person doesn't want to take out any money from the pocket whereas wants to implement all latest trending technologies. Good that I didn't get selected as I heard working under such a person would make my life horrible because of micro management, not respecting subordinates, unrealistic targets, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Many irrelevant questions which are not related to Site Reliability Engineering neither the role for which the

OCBC Bank

Application

I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

Interviewers were early for the interview which left me with a good impression. The interview was a two-way communication and interviewer was very keen to share about the role and growth opportunities. After the interview has ended (about 40 minutes), I received a call from HR notifying that I have got the job offer. The whole interview and job offer process takes about one week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OCBC Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

The answers were pretty straightforward tho i didnt make it. Stay calm throughout the process will definitely smoothen the whole process. There were 5 questions in total and 2 minutes were given for candidates to get ready before answering each question.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me, and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Interview was pretty standard, with typical behavioural and fit questions, and with the hiring manager sharing more about the role.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Key projects that you worked on in your current company? 2. How would you identify a business opportunity for OCBC? 3. What are 3 words that your boss would use to describe you? 4. Why does this department interest you? 5. What did you think about this position when our recruiter first got in touch with you?

OCBC Bank

Application

I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

interviewed long long time ago in campus career fair, was smooth and the interviewer is very nice also. it was one of my first interview, so i still remeber it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OCBC Bank

Application

I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

Just a get to know you and it was 30 minutes. Did it over teams because of Covid situation. HR first then department interview. Relatively fast to get the HR interview, around a week or two? Afterwards took a little longer but expected

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OCBC Bank

Application

I interviewed at OCBC Bank

Interview

Easy interview. Typical interview questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years time. Tell me more about yourself. Nice interviewer. Good management style. Friendly and fast process. A few rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

grouped into groups for a pitching session where we had about 2 hours to do up from the time case study is released. We pitched infront of the marketing heads before delving into a q&a session with the managers

Interview Questions
  • - what is one thing u learnt in your recent internship?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Interviews