OCBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OCBC Bank Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2018

2.8

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

Applied through their website and received a call go for Interview at OCBC Centre @Chulia Street. Quite awkward during the interview as it was conducted in a 2 vs 2 scenario. The hiring manager/ HR and 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you do not achieve the set targets for a few months in a row?   Answer Question

Young Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was told there will be 3-4 stages of interview depending on the department you are appying/assigned to.
    I had the video interview followed by the HR interview. Behavioural questions were asked for both stages. The HR interviewer was friendly and I would say the whole process was less than 30minutes.

Postgraduate Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There are 3 stages of the application process:

1. Online assessment (verbal reasoning and numerical tests)
    2. Assessment Centre (group discussion, case study and presentation)
    3. Interview

Candidates with MBA background will be preferred.

Cyber Defence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Process include interview with the hiring manager and HR . Depending on the outcome of the initial interview with the hiring manager . After which hr will negotiate the pay base on current market rate and experience

Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

Friendly interviewer. Interview went smoothly. The interview starts with the interviewer introducing about himself and explaining the job scope first and what is required by the potential employee. Then typical interview questions. Tell me about yourself and past job experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer want you to improve on?   2 Answers

Collection Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2017.

Interview

First, phone interview. They asked mostly about your education background, your work experience, what you aspire to be, and explain the job scope of the position. Then, will schedule a face to face interview. The phone interview lasts about 30 minutes.
    Second, face to face interview. Two interviewers. They spent a lot of time to explain the job scope with you, very detailed about the daily, monthly, individual and team targets that you need to achieve. The interview lasts about 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the angry customer?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working with targets?   Answer Question
    • If you are being offered another position at another company, which one will you choose? Why?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months

interviewed at Ocbc Bank
    one phone interview conducted by hr
    and one interview at their singapore office

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

It was a panel interview but they only asked 2 to 3 questions. 50% of the time was them sharing about the role and the other 50% was actual interview. The environment was relax, which was good.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2014.

Interview

It was totally an unstressful interview process ( with three interviewer where those are different department head). Since there were a lot of interviewee therefore, the duration of the interview has to bd shorten where for me is done in 5 minutes.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a phone interview. Just some background checking and nothing technical. The manager was very friendly and the interview went smoothly. She explained the job scope and asked about my interest on it.