OCBC Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OCBC Bank

2.8

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied on their job portal. Called for interview on the following week.
    Interview was with HR and a senior operation manager.
    Simple interview, probe interviewers for their directions and follow their directions will do.

Interview Questions

• If one colleague dog is sick and you need to take leave for other non-important matter. Do you give in to your colleague or insist on taking your leave?   Answer Question

Cyber Defence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Process include interview with the hiring manager and HR . Depending on the outcome of the initial interview with the hiring manager . After which hr will negotiate the pay base on current market rate and experience

Young Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OCBC Bank (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I was told there will be 3-4 stages of interview depending on the department you are appying/assigned to.
    I had the video interview followed by the HR interview. Behavioural questions were asked for both stages. The HR interviewer was friendly and I would say the whole process was less than 30minutes.

Postgraduate Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

There are 3 stages of the application process:

1. Online assessment (verbal reasoning and numerical tests)
    2. Assessment Centre (group discussion, case study and presentation)
    3. Interview

Candidates with MBA background will be preferred.

Mortgage Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

Applied through their website and received a call go for Interview at OCBC Centre @Chulia Street. Quite awkward during the interview as it was conducted in a 2 vs 2 scenario. The hiring manager/ HR and 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you do not achieve the set targets for a few months in a row?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

First interview was with HR, followed by branch manager and cluster manager. Standard interview questions. Know that you are in a sales role, hence you should be able to sell yourself during interview.

L&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

- Went through to the final round - SVP
    - Unprofessional. Hiring manager completely avoided or ghosted candidate. Neither offer nor reject comms despite processing to final stage of interview. Asked "Are you married?"...
    - Overall poor experience and regards for candidates, even though candidates shown commitment and respect throughout process

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

One round, straightforward interview only with hiring manager. Process took less than 30 minutes including asking questions. Did not have to prepare much or any technical stuffs. Generally quite an easy process I would say

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OCBC Bank.

Interview

Was generally alright, except they tend to harp and dig onto issues like tenure, and it dragged on for too long as conversations were repeated. Found the HR to be incredibly rude and condescending.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at OCBC Bank in March 2020.

Interview

There are about 3 - 4 rounds of interview. For the first round, it is an interview with hiring managers. Mostly behavioral questions and a bit technical too. The second one would be group interviews at their assessment centre. And then, an interview with the head of department. Ensure that you know a lot about the bank and the market they serve and explain why you’d be interested.