OEC Group Sales Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OEC Group

2.5

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OEC Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

When interviewing for the Sales Trainee program and I was recommended to apply for an Operations position instead because I was told told that I would do better in such a role. I never thought to broaden my horizon this way, but the company culture attracted me to go for it. I have applied and I hope I get the opportunity to work for OEC!
The only con that comes to mind is the construction taking place around the office building which made it somewhat difficult to find parking. My recommendation: Arrive early tot he interview!

Interview Questions

• I was asked what qualities I had that would allow me perform the job well.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OEC Group

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OEC Group (Itasca, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, very personable interviewer. We scheduled the in person interview at the end of the phone interview. The in person interview was scheduled for a couple weeks later. Everything went pretty efficiently. They tried to reschedule once, but we kept the original date.

Interview Questions

• A lot about internship experiences and why I applied, as well as questions about the company. They weren't very difficult questions, but they were specific. General/generic answers probably would not have worked. It's important to know what is on your resume and how your skills/experiences relate to the particular job.   1 Answer

OEC Group Response

Mar 22, 2018 – OEC Group

OEC Group is delighted to hear about your positive interview experience! We value you as an employee and appreciate your continued hard work and dedication to the company.