OEE Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at OEE Consulting

Sort:

Consultant/Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OEE Consulting.

Interview

First step is to complete two online tests - numerical and logical reasoning. Raven's test available online for free is the same that they give. They also ask you to make a slide on three topics that they give.

Next is the assessment center. Three activities - Interview, Assimilation exercise and group Case study

Interview is based on your experience, driving change and transformation , Coaching and training - challenges you could face when training experts and getting them out of their comfort zone. e

Assimilation exercise - They give you a HBR case study on Lean Consumption and ask you to prepare a 3 slide(max) report within 50 mins

Case study - A client setup where you interview the client and identify the challenges...and later present after brainstorming

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OEE Consulting (Oxford, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process consisted of online tests, structured interview, individual case study and group case study. The group case study was very interesting and is crucial for any consulting company to gauge how candidates work in a team.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a consultant?   1 Answer

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at OEE Consulting (Oxford, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The recruitment begins with completing numerical and logical reasoning tests online. At the same time you must create a slide on 3 different topics.
    You then progress to an assessment centre, which has 3 stages.
    The first is an interview with 2 of the senior team. The interview is relatively relaxed, and based on conversation rather than direct marked questions.
    The second stage is to read an article (our was a HBR one), and create a presentation summary using the article.
    The third stage is a group exercise, based on a role play/ case study. It was a small group (3), and lasts about an hour.
    Following the main part of the assessment day, you have lunch and then the final session where you get a presentation explaining more about the company and the chance to ask questions to some of the senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Please give us examples of when you needed to deal with a difficult stakeholder   Answer Question