OFS Fitel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OFS Fitel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Somerset, NJ) in Jun 2020

Interview

3 step process, multiple phone interviews which ultimately led to an onsite interview with a lot of technical questions. regarding various circuitry configurations and PLC control techniques. Furthermore I was interviewed in segments of 12 different people 3 times, so alot of new faces and small talk to make.

Interview Questions
  • How would you control a furnace to rise in temperature, stagnate and move within a threshold.
    Answer Question

OFS Fitel

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OFS Fitel in Apr 2020

Interview

Very easy and simple. Asked about prior work experience and described the job details. Made it very comfortable for me. Accepted position and started job pretty soon after background check went through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Boston, MA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Received an email 2 weeks after applying to schedule a video interview. The video interview was about 45 minutes long with 30 minutes talking to the Human Resources specialist and a 15 minute interview with their team of engineers in a conference room. I was offered a position a week after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Carrollton, GA) in Feb 2016

Interview

Had a phone interview with the Senior Engineer Manager and scheduled a tour of the plant. Had an interview with the Engineer Manager on site after plant tour and then it took a couple weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Somerset, NJ) in Jan 2016

Interview

one HR screening interview, two interviews with hiring manager and senior engineers, some behavior questions and previous experiences on resume, and LabVIEW questions, met with the engineers in the group and mainly ask about the LabVIEW software questions

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest strengths? Name four strengths. What are your 4 weaknesses? Method and Knowledge, which is more important?

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Norcross, GA) in Nov 2015

Interview

It was pleasant normal routine of interview with the tour of the plant. The Human Resources are very nice and very approachable to talk to. I enjoyed the conversation/ interview process, her personality makes it easy to talk, instead of being cold and formal interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OFS Fitel

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OFS Fitel

Interview

Tour of plant then one on one with tech manager and senior engineers. Very time consuming interview mostly explained the process then asked questions about previous work experience. No difficult questions and no high pressure atmosphere. Can be a little intimidating if you are not comfortable with technical lingo. I am now just typing to make the 50 works: word word word word word word

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2014

Interview

very quick and to the point.First the HR manager did an interview over the phone and ask me to see her in person the following week. Once I got to the company, the interview with the HR manager was very nice and to the point, she explained everything about the company and benefits, then a tour thru the facility and a 1:1 with the production supervisor, after I went back to the HR Manager and she offer me the job.

Interview Questions
  • are you willing to work 2nd and 3rd shift?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Somerset, NJ)

Interview

Applied online. Got an initial call quickly with interview date and time setup. Interview process followed a schedule. Questions asked were very basic. Some interviewers seemed like replacements or had not even prepared. Company premises was not appealing. Sounded like a lot of hot air as products are way behind industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OFS Fitel (Norcross, GA) in Aug 2012

Interview

You take a tour around the facility and meet some of the engineers and current co-ops that are around. There's a fairly brief period where you go over your resume with your interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my previous employment and the work that did there.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews