OGE Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OGE Energy Interview Questions

2.8

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OGE Energy.

Interview

The interview consists of a case interview and a series of behavioral questions. Case interviews requires analytical thinking while behavioral requires star based approach. They will tell you the results in week. Interview panel will have 4 people.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing that you faced on your work place ?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OGE Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview team consisted of four people, with one being the supervisor of the position. They asked several questions, and they were personable and friendly. They asked about the process of developing training, what tools I had used before, and how long the process typically takes. They also asked some behavioral type questions. The interview lasted a little over an hour, and I learned the results about three weeks later (unfortunately, I didn't get the job).

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you overcame many obstacles to achieve a goal.

Give us an example of how you solve problems.
      Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OGE Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2011.

Interview

Asked behavioral and technical questions. The panel was 5 people who have worked for the company at least 5 years. My first question was a technical question which was asked by the hiring manager. It wasn't so bad and the next came from the hiring managers colleague. Also not so bad. The rest of the questions were behavioral questions. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• What is a Capital Asset and an Operations and Maintenance Expense?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I did not know I could, but they came in right at the middle of my range. Make sure you do negotiate Team$hare percentage.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OGE Energy (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2010.

Interview

Very laid back process. Mostly behavioral questions from a prescribed set of interviewing questionnare. TYpically 3 member panel interview including the hiring manager. Most of the techinal questions will be asked from the resume about your past experience. Panel interview duration about one hour.

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation only if you meet all the desired qualifications for the job and do well in the interview.

Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OGE Energy in May 2010.

Interview

Phone contact -- transferred to second person -- not hiring at that time