OHSU Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OHSU Interview Questions

Interviews at OHSU

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OHSU.

Interview

I applied online on the OHSU website. I was emailed by the manager to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview with the manager and then was asked to come in for an interview with the manager and team leads. After this interview I was asked to come in and interview with the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with/ correct it?

When was a time you had a conflict and how did you handle it?

What do you do to manage stress?

How do you keep yourself organized?   Answer Question

RN for the Transition to Practice Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in January 2020.

Interview

4 person panel interview. Spent about 50 minutes answering questions and then was provided information about the next steps of the interviewing process, which involved a call letting me know I had moved on in the selection process and a request for references .

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you made a decision using your independent and dependent scope of practice   1 Answer
    • describe a time you disagreed with a coworker? what did you do?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Interview

I filled out an online application, which included job specific questions and uploaded my resume and cover letter. I was contacted by phone to schedule an interview. I had a panel interview with representatives of the department.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed for RN residency program. Was called to schedule interview about a week after applying. Interview seemed very laid back. Management was friendly. Did not hear back for several weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a creative care plan you came up with and the patient outcome.   Answer Question

PAs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in October 2019.

Interview

First Panel interview was with two supervisors and then 6 others from the department join in. Second for the Hiring HR team they reached out to get more information to get the paper work rolling.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would handle stressful circumstances. Such as an angry patient on the line.   1 Answer

Research Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OHSU.

Interview

Process started with an 30 minute interview with the lab PI, which was followed by a tour of the lab space and ended with brief individual interviews with the lab managers.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a medical office setting before?   1 Answer

Dietetic Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OHSU.

Interview

First talked about OHSU and then daily life of the dietetic technician. Then got asked some questions (mainly behavioral) and asked the interviewer some questions. I interviewed with a total of three people.

Transportation Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in July 2019.

Interview

A few days after applying they called me to set up an interview for the following week. I was interviewed by two different people. After the interview, they emailed me to ask for my references, and about a week later they called to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to have good listening skills.   Answer Question
    • When you have downtime at work what do you typically do?   Answer Question

Interview

Poor communication about expectations for daily responsibilities. Phone interview by HR with no context. First round interview with management fine, but generic and dispassionate. Second round of interviews with prospective coworkers was the only real opportunity to determine work culture. Compensation hilariously opaque

Pharmacy Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OHSU.

Interview

Applied online, called next day for a phone interview. Got an email a few days later regarding an onsite interview. Was asked to present a project that I had led in the past.