OHSU PAS Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OHSU PAS Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PAS Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks from online submission to job offer. Conducted 2 interviews (one hour each). First interview was with managers. Second interview was by other PAS Specialist. NOT an easy interview! But was asked very good questions. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• If your boss told you to do something that was against policy, would you do it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for OHSU

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very professional and informative. The building was impressive and welcoming. They stayed in contact with me throughout the pre-interview and interview process. It was easy to get to the interview location and everyone I met seemed happy in their jobs. There were two people interviewing me and both seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in January 2011.

Interview

Took them almost 2 months to get back to me. They schedule you for a phone interview first then if selected they bring you in to do a group panel style interview. On a hiring note, they usually only select OHSU employees for 1st 7days of an opening and have to have a good reason to hire externally. They asked the typical interview questions, team oriented kind. They will try to often you 1 step up from what you're currently making but they're usually no drug test to take unless its for a specific position. The background check it done through a 3rd party service they verifies your wages, dates of employment, etc. Benefits are good...kinda like a HMO because you get the best coverage by using their facilities. High co-pays though $25 each OV, $200 yearly deductible is good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told the supervisor I was making more than I actually was, so she gave me more than my previous job. But when I did the background check to verify the information I put the correct amounts so when HR got the results it would match up.