OHSU Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OHSU Project Coordinator Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU.

Interview

After applying, I received an email requesting a phone interview within a couple days. The phone interview was with an HR representative, which was incredibly positive not only because I received an interview offer, but she was very friendly and personable. It made the interview go much smoother. This was followed by two in-person, on-site interviews, the first of which was with a panel of individuals I'd be working with regularly. They asked questions round-robin style and allowed ample time for questions. In the final interview, I met with 4-5 people in their own, individual time slots. This time, it was various members of the executive management. Each in-person meeting lasted approximately an hour.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions related to my work style, why I wanted to work in this field, and they required plenty of examples of projects I'd handled in past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OHSU

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

Three week total process. Emailed by Hiring Manger to conduct a 15 min phone interview for more information regarding the position. Was offered a two part in-person interview: First, with Hiring Manager and Financial Assistant; second, Marketing director that collaborates with department. Was notified the following week regarding possible offer for position.

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite job?
      What are you most proud of in your work experience?
      What do you bring to this position?
      Where do you want to take this position if offered the job?
      What would you seek to accomplish in your first 3 months?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at OHSU (Portland, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

I had two in-person interviews with two different directors, then a third phone interview with another director of a different area. The communication for setting these up was great through the Administrative Assistant. I perceived everyone to be very welcoming and nice.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of uncertainty? I wasn't asked the typical interview questions so it was unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a higher salary based on my higher education.