OMD Assistant Digital Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very casual, met about 5 team members the first interview. Was called to second interview where i met with last team members. The office is very casual but I dressed up (which was a good idea). Team members were looking for someone they could train and get along with more than my skill level (entry level position)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OMD

Assistant Strategist, Digital Interview

Interview

Three 30 minute interviews. Each interviewer had his or her own interview style. One was more traditional in asking to go through various experiences I had listed on my resume. One was more animated and asked some more random questions about life outside of work experiences. One was quicker and only had two simpler questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that you haven't yet told to the other two interviewers.   Answer Question

Assistant Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at OMD.

Interview

Completed an initial phone interview followed by a final round interview with two account supervisors and one associate director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tried to negotiate a higher salary but they start all assistants at the same pay

Assistant Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at OMD.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. There was a phone screening, then interview with your potential manager and finally HR. The interview with the Manager was much more relaxed and casual but HR was pretty strict.

Interview Questions

• Pretty generic questions. Strengths, weaknesses, transferable skills, etc.   Answer Question