OMD Assistant Media Strategist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OMD Assistant Media Strategist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OMD (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Met with three people in my department in one day. It was an exhausting 4 hour long interview marathon. All three basically asked me the same questions, and at the end my future manager told me that it would be a thankless job that I would only last in if I loved the work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OMD

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Toured a few of the floors. Had an informal (almost conversation-like) interview. I then met with the director the of account. I felt very comfortable. Took approx 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you find difficult about working with someone else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The overal experience was very informal. I did not meet with HR, but rather 2 associates/directors for the respective account. I was there for approx 2 hours, and relocated to 3 floors throughout the entire process. I followed up several times. Finally, after 3 weeks of not generating any responses, I sent an email in which they responded with a simple "oh yea, by the way, we found someone more qualified". I felt this was very unprofessional since they informed me that they would be the ones to reach out to me upon their conclusion of reviewing candidates. I still have an immense desire to work for this agency, so I will continue to be persistent with all contacts that I have.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you find most challenging when working with others in a group?   Answer Question