OMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supervisor, Marketing Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, one phone call with HR, asked me to come in for an in-person interview, then never followed up with me until I emailed HR several weeks later. Reason for not moving forward was my "experience level," which makes no sense because why would they then bring me in for an in-person interview in the first place when you can read my resume and see my experience level from that?

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about client service work, data management platforms, digital makreting, etc.   Answer Question

Assistant Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

easy phone interview followed by an in-person interview. I was told that I would hear a response whether accepted or rejected. Have not heard anything, I assume I was not chosen.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was probably one of the shortest i have ever had. I literally was asked 4 questions and then was asked if i had any questions. i was shocked how fast the interview went.

Accountability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 3 individuals including the director. Told that they would follow up next week. 2 weeks passed, the recruiter was totally unhelpful in getting feedback, but then finally invited to a follow up interview where I met with the director and another individual who worked in the same role. Hiring process and lack of communication was totally unprofessional.

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

HR set up an interview. I met with 5 different people in 3 different 20-minute increments. Questions were very standard, mostly asking about my experience. It's an entry level position that doesn't pay well but the expect a lot of experience. The team was really nice and seemed interested in me. They bragged about the perks of working for the company. Unfortunately I didn't get an offer.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the EA to the CEO, my first ever interview with another EA. She was pretty laid back but with an air of aloofness. She asked some typical questions but I could tell she was not at all experienced with conducting interviews. HR did inform me that the EA would determine which candidates would be selected to go to the next level. Two weeks later I emailed requested feedback from the interview and several days later she responded with a poorly written email informing me that I was not selected to proceed to the next level. Honestly, I'm not too keen on EA's conducting interviews.

Analyst, Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD in June 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen interview with HR then after a week a phone interview with 3 people on the team, each person lasted about 30 min, and then never heard back from HR despite the team said that the HR will contact me regardless

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, focus on my resume and my work. Had a person keep asking me whether or not I am comfortable presenting to client   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn. We set up a phone screen and on-site interview, but I never heard back form the HR coordinator about whether I got an offer or not, which I thought was unprofessional, although I didn't follow up either.

Interview Questions

• The tools i use in my current role and my proficiency in them. Pretty straightforward interview though they grilled me a little and weren't the friendliest people overall. I met with a Director on the team and three managers who were hiring on their teams. It's important to recognize where OMD fits into the digital marketing landscape -- it's a media agency, so you have to understand the clients and such from a media perspective.   Answer Question

Accountability Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position in June. Spoke to the recruiter and got an interview. I am suppose to have a follow in a week which took a month. Got an email from the Director and he never reply back until two weeks. Had a follow up interview. Overall the interview went well but the team seems VERY unprofessional and never get back to you when promised. They said they will give me a follow up again and I am still waiting. They are worst! They are very unprofessional and wont want to work for them. The recruiter is not helpful.

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OMD (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I was emailed by a person who works in Talent Acquisition who i had met at a networking event if I was still interested in applying to OMD. Emailed my resume, after which I was passed along to HR. I had a phone interview and my resume and info was passed along to the teams here. I heard back after my phone interview later in the same week, and scheduled my in person interview for the next week. Interview went fine, no real curve ball questions, I was interviewed by three people, all who were on the team that was looking to add a new assistant strategist. It felt like they were trying to get a sense of who I was, how i would fit in with their team and my experience. The interviews took about an hour and a half because there were 3 thirty minute interviews. I thought they went well but never heard anything back from OMD.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is an interesting trend in advertising?
      What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question