OMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.6

Assistant Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

easy phone interview followed by an in-person interview. I was told that I would hear a response whether accepted or rejected. Have not heard anything, I assume I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OMD.

Interview

The hiring process was very quick. Overall it took 2 days.The people i met with were interested in seeing how I would fit with the team and gaining an understanding of basic skills that were aligned with the positions requirements. All in all. i would say this was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Informal. Two people interviewed me at the same time. Easy standard questions. know the position you applied for. They did not go into detail of my last positions but wanted to know about my passions for media and advertisement. Interview lasted no more then 30 minutes. I got the position offer through a phone call the next day.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was probably one of the shortest i have ever had. I literally was asked 4 questions and then was asked if i had any questions. i was shocked how fast the interview went.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OMD.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and I applied a couple of months later. Had an interview which lasted about 2 hours but was definitely overplayed. The director was talking about things like how she wanted to say she worked at McDonalds. The second guy I had an amazing conversation with. The last lady was ok and sprang a test on me out of nowhere. All in all the director and the last lady didn't even go over my resume before I interviewed. Kind of unprofessional.

Interview Questions

They seem as a place where they over work people. A trusted source told me they were once the only person on the team at one point with the majority of the work.

Accountability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 3 individuals including the director. Told that they would follow up next week. 2 weeks passed, the recruiter was totally unhelpful in getting feedback, but then finally invited to a follow up interview where I met with the director and another individual who worked in the same role. Hiring process and lack of communication was totally unprofessional.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the EA to the CEO, my first ever interview with another EA. She was pretty laid back but with an air of aloofness. She asked some typical questions but I could tell she was not at all experienced with conducting interviews. HR did inform me that the EA would determine which candidates would be selected to go to the next level. Two weeks later I emailed requested feedback from the interview and several days later she responded with a poorly written email informing me that I was not selected to proceed to the next level. Honestly, I'm not too keen on EA's conducting interviews.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

first did phone screen with talent & acquisition and then was contacted a few days later to come in for an in-person interview. interview was easy-going and laid back. spoke with a few people, all who were very nice and helpful in discussing their day-to-day responsibilities and what i would be tasked with if seleted

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

HR set up an interview. I met with 5 different people in 3 different 20-minute increments. Questions were very standard, mostly asking about my experience. It's an entry level position that doesn't pay well but the expect a lot of experience. The team was really nice and seemed interested in me. They bragged about the perks of working for the company. Unfortunately I didn't get an offer.

Analyst, Marketing Analytics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD in June 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen interview with HR then after a week a phone interview with 3 people on the team, each person lasted about 30 min, and then never heard back from HR despite the team said that the HR will contact me regardless

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, focus on my resume and my work. Had a person keep asking me whether or not I am comfortable presenting to client   Answer Question