OMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 14, 2017

2.6

Assistant Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

easy phone interview followed by an in-person interview. I was told that I would hear a response whether accepted or rejected. Have not heard anything, I assume I was not chosen.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OMD.

Interview

Recruiting HR is very different from day-to-day HR. Recruiting HR is be a bit more competent. If they (hiring manager) want you they will push you through the process. Many reschedules due to leadership tardiness and no shows for the interview meetings.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Marketing Sciences Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager first, then a few on site interviews with both coworkers and supervisor. The process was a quick turnaround and it took about 2 weeks and and

Interview Questions

• How can you estimate how many traffic lights in Chicago?   Answer Question

Assistant Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very casual, met about 5 team members the first interview. Was called to second interview where i met with last team members. The office is very casual but I dressed up (which was a good idea). Team members were looking for someone they could train and get along with more than my skill level (entry level position)

Senior Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter and given the basic details then asked to come in and meet the team. Meet with three people together and thought everyone asked great questions and was very receptive.

Digital Investment Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by email; quick phone interview, brought in for interview (spoke with associate dir. and dir. of account), called me less than week later to say I got job, had to give answer in week

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate

Assistant Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Informal. Two people interviewed me at the same time. Easy standard questions. know the position you applied for. They did not go into detail of my last positions but wanted to know about my passions for media and advertisement. Interview lasted no more then 30 minutes. I got the position offer through a phone call the next day.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OMD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview was probably one of the shortest i have ever had. I literally was asked 4 questions and then was asked if i had any questions. i was shocked how fast the interview went.

Accountability Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for this position in June. Spoke to the recruiter and got an interview. I am suppose to have a follow in a week which took a month. Got an email from the Director and he never reply back until two weeks. Had a follow up interview. Overall the interview went well but the team seems VERY unprofessional and never get back to you when promised. They said they will give me a follow up again and I am still waiting. They are worst! They are very unprofessional and wont want to work for them. The recruiter is not helpful.

Accountability Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with 3 individuals including the director. Told that they would follow up next week. 2 weeks passed, the recruiter was totally unhelpful in getting feedback, but then finally invited to a follow up interview where I met with the director and another individual who worked in the same role. Hiring process and lack of communication was totally unprofessional.