OMD Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Media Planner

OMD Media Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at OMD

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OMD (New York, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview was laid back and informal. There should be more structure to it so that the whole team has input in who gets hired.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your last company?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Always aim high to get what you want.

Other Interview Reviews for OMD

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OMD (Atlanta, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

In person interviews - relatively easy. Nothing out of the norm. Education, experience, goals, etc.

Media Planner Interview

Interview

Two one hour interviews: one with direct supervisor and another with VP level. after two or three weeks, got a call from HR with an offer for the position. Interview questions didn't ask about previous experience. Rather, they were positioned more for that of an entry-level job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you made a mistake and corrected it.   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OMD (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

4 stages. 2 telephone interviews one with HR, then with he hiring manager. 2 face to face interviews: one with the hiring managers plus 2 other managers of different teams and one with Account Director. There was nothing to present. Easy going the last interview was more about my personality

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, how do you manage/priorities your workload   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OMD (London, England (UK)) in August 2015.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and covered the basic interview questions to determine an initial fit. The follow up was a face to face interview where I prepared a short presentation based on a case that was given to me 1 week prior.