ON24, Inc. Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews at ON24, Inc.

2.5

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in September 2020.

Interview

An HR Screening Call
    Hiring Manager Interview on Team Goals and to assess fit.
    Technical Screening with an Engineering lead on production scenarios, and methodology.
    A final round discussion with 3 Engineering department managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your focus in dealing with customer experiencing a technical issue, during a live event   1 Answer
    • What coding languages are you comfortable with   1 Answer

Program Manager, Sales Enablement Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn, the recruiter reached out a day or two later. I chatted with the recruiter followed by the hiring manager the next day then had an interview loop with 3 people the following week. After passing through them I spoke with someone on the leadership team over the phone. The hiring manager was great in making sure I felt like I was in the loop and engaged throughout the experience.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Two calls and one on-site to meet the team. First call with SDR Manager. Second call with VP of Sales. On-site interview was about an hour long and consisted of two different two-person interviews. One for culture fit and one for experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales?   1 Answer

SDR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

Applied online, got a call. I enjoyed the call and then was invited to speak to the hiring manager for the SF office. I spoke with him, he invited me to do an onsite interview, said one of the staff members would email me to find out availability. Then I got an automated email a few days later saying they were not moving forward with me.

I find this very unprofessional. They could have simply said, "We will follow up in a few days," instead of saying "We want to bring you to an onsite interview." It is really rude and I am confused.

Interview Questions

ON24, Inc. Response

Apr 20, 2017 – Director, Talent Acqusition

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review, and I’d like to speak with you directly about your feedback. We strive for an amazing candidate experience and I would like to hear more about the issue. Please reach out to me at kristen.barge@ON24.com. I look forward to connecting.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out, took me through a phone interview. Fairly standard, nothing that was outside of what I was expecting. I was greeted by staff when I arrived, the lady at the first desk was very nice and helpful, Everyone I met with was great.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very informal, set up by an internal admin and outside recruiting firm. I could tell early on that I wasn't going to be a cultural fit, the vibe was very laid back and relaxed.

Interview Questions

ON24, Inc. Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Director, Talent Acqusition

Thank you for considering ON24 as an employer and taking the time to interview with us. I am glad to hear you had a positive experience as we strive to provide the best candidate experience possible. We wish you continued success!

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

1. Recruiter reached out to set up a phone interview and had the phone interview two days later
    2. Was set up with a phone call with the hiring manager three days later
    3. Then had an onsite interview a couple days after and I met with 4 team members

Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview which is schedule in a 2 week later after application. Its really nice experience. Interview was taken by hiring manager with some basic behavioral question and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? What research you have made on company?
      What is this keyword in JavaScript?
      What is CSS position property?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I passed the initial phone screening then had another phone interview with the VP of Sales. Although I did great on questions about sales, he felt that I didn't put enough thought on what interests me in ON24. I did answer the questions twice. I felt that he had something against me and use this as a escaped goat for not wanting me to move forward. For example another question was why are you looking for a new job. I told him why and he threw the my answer back in my face and felt that he wasn't supportive of it. He seemed like a very nit picking guy which he did admit. To end the convo he told to reach out to him in 3 months or even next year. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A JOB IN 3 MONTHS OR NEXT YEAR. I'm looking for one NOW. Over all this is one of the worse intereviews I had with the VP of Sales.

Senior Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ON24, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews went very well, great follow up on email from there side of it. I reached out to them after the second phone interview and was asked and given the manager of that departments email address, I processed to email them and thanked him for the phone interview time, waited a few days and received another email about setting up time for a face to face( in office) interview, will most def follow up on this to let you guys know how that goes. Just a tad worried about there turn overs and wonder why not to many folks stay on the job, now I am basing this on what I am reading here on glassdoor and not sure if its even part of my job department.