ONEOK Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Featured Interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK (Tulsa, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Interviews by 4 company leaders which assess cultural and technical fit. Engaging questions allow candidate to share actual job experiences. This was a very fair and unbiased interview process.

Interview Questions

• Share a difficult job situation and discuss how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ONEOK

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK (Stillwater, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a formal interview with a relaxed personable feel to it. They really aren't trying to trip you up, just trying to get to know you. Although the questions were somewhat more tricky, the questions are designed to again, get to know who you are and your experiences. As well as get to know your thoughts and how you think. There were no technical questions within the interview.

Interview Questions

• The gist of a more difficult one was "why are companies created."   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONEOK in October 2009.

Interview

Interview started with me being greeted by about 5 people in a room - i believe this was some sort of pre-interviewing, although they tried to act like it was not. I was told to fill some forms and then they asked me general questions about my classes. I was then taken to meet the "interviewer" about 7 minutes later. The interview was an average interview and was mostly behavioral, and i was asked about my previous jobs.