ONEOK Customer Service - Accounting/Collections II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ONEOK Customer Service - Accounting/Collections II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service - Accounting/Collections II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ONEOK.

Interview

Filled out an online application for the position of Customer Service - Accounting/Collections II on 10/24/2012. Continued to watch the progress of my application the career website. After about three days, I saw the status change from ACTIVE application to REFER. I was contacted by HR on 11/19 and asked to interview on 11/21 at their location off of 15th street. The day of the interview, I was met by the HR rep, one manager and two supervisors. The interviewers were all male except for the HR REP. The mood was very serious and strict. All heads down asking questions one by one (behavioral) and writing down answers. In total I think I was asked about 7-9 questions. The interview lasted exactly one hour. I asked a few questions at the end and was escorted out. I was contacted on December 7th and told that I was NOT selected. About three days later I saw the same position post?

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went over and beyond for a customer? what was the outcome?   Answer Question