ONGC Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.8

Assistant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ONGC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Exams done for recruitment. Shortlisted candidates are interviewed by officers. Documents get verified by HR person. Then selected candidates got joining letter with workplace mentioned from company. Then joining process continues at workplace mentioned in letter. HR person check and verify the document and accept the joining. Afterwards the section and department get decided for the candidate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panvel (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ONGC (Panvel (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

They called the students and it was a very long procedure, as we had to apply for it from different offices. we had to wait for our letters. It was a month long process, after downloading the forms from internet, filling them and submitting them at the regional offie (BKC) for mumbai. They then sent the letter and joining date.

Interview Questions

• What is your area of interest and what kind of project are you willing to work on?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at ONGC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Two rounds.Started 8 hours late. Routine questions. Selected on basis of experience with a very good PSU earlier.

Negotiation

NONE

Executive Engineer Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at ONGC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

there were questions:-
    1. about bending of tracks
    2. abdul kalam

In my opinion ONGC should see good muscle power ( as engineers are required to open huge valves , no technical knowledge required),
    and MS office skills and scanning/xerox skills - as required for office duty. That is all. No rocket science, no duplicate petroleum degrees from dibrugad reqd.

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ONGC (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was normal

Interview Questions

• do u think u should be promoted to the next level ?   1 Answer
    • you achieve your target in well advance, how ?   2 Answers

Negotiation

normal

AEE(Drilling) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ONGC (Mumbai (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Recruitment consist of 2 rounds. first round is written test which has aptitude test, technical test and general awareness test. second round consist of interviews which has 2 rounds. First is Technical interview and second is HR interview. There is a specific preparation for the written test and you should be technically strong to clear the test.

Interview Questions

• There is a specific preparation for the written test and you should be technically strong to clear the test.   Answer Question