ORC International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ORC International Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.5

ORCID Program Interview

Interview

I had a positive WebEx interview followed by an in-person interview with multiple people and a writing test. After the in-person I never heard anything and reached out twice via email but nobody ever returned my call. Extremely unprofessional in my opinion.

Market Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ORC International (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at a career fair, and it was a short 30 minute interview. Pretty standard questions with a few just asking about where I was from, my hobbies, etc. I couldn't tell if it went well or not but I was asked about strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ORC International (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

I first did an HR Screening via WebEX which was basically a review of my resume and getting a little more info on my background. I then took a 30 minute online assessment which consisted of reviewing text and data. After my results were reviewed I was asked to do an in person interview in Boston where I met with four different people at all levels in the company and took a timed writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• There were some scenario questions (If I client asks XYZ what would you say), past experience working in teams, who was the most difficult person you ever had to work with and how did you handle it, what kind of criticism do you have the hardest time taking?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ORC International (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with them through campus recruiting for a brief 30 min conversation for me to walk through my resume and them to talk about the ORCID program (January). In mid February took a 30 min online assessment - basically catching errors in an e-mail as well as a data set. 1 week later went in for a 4 hour interview - met with 3 different people who asked all behavioral questions (were all so nice and allowed me to ask a million questions as well). Last hour was for a written assessment. Got an offer the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a weakness, how comfortable are you with excel, what city do you want to be in, what industry are you most interested in being staffed on for projects   Answer Question

Associate (Market Research) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ORC International (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and got an interview at a job convention fair. The interview was 45 minutes long and was mostly behavioral questions, along with resume and life-experience related questions. Nothing was unexpected or difficult, very straight forward interview. They notified me within three weeks that I passed to the next round, however, I did not pursue the position further.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your relatives one positive characteristic that they would describe you having, what would it be? How would you rate your PowerPoint skills?   1 Answer

ORCID Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ORC International (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

First was an interview done over WebEx that took around 40 minutes. The questions were mostly on past experiences, college course work, strengths and weaknesses. After the interview there was an easy assignment and couple of days later I was invited for an onsite interview with three different people and a written assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the person with whom you had the worst and the best group experience and why.
      Do you have any regrets?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ORC International (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then web-based "test", then in-person interview. It took way too much time, due to HR. But after working there, you learn that HR is slow, inaccurate and not very helpful.

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ORC International (Reno, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online and within two days was called for an interview. Went into an interview room and sat at a computer. The interviewer read a script outloud and I had to type what she was saying, doing my best not to make mistakes. I also had to read a script outloud to her. Afterwards she gave me some paperwork to fill out, including a schedule to create for myself and told me the date for training class and that was it.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone yelling or being rude to you on the phone?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ORC International in May 2015.

Interview

The initial interview with the HR contact was done via WebEx. Then, I was called in to meet up with a few of the team members. They asked a good amount behavioral and technical questions that helped gauge what a potential employee's abilities would be for the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of team structure do you prefer to work in? What has your past relationships with your managers have been like?   Answer Question

ORCID Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ORC International in January 2015.

Interview

Reached out to recruiter on LinkedIn. Had a phone interview. Then did an assessment. Then about a month later I was invited to an on-site interview. I met two hiring managers and the HR manager. I also had to do a 90-minute writing assessment at their office. Three days later I found out I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer