OSC Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at OSC Services

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OSC Services (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Multiple round of interviews to test legal and English skills with department head and office seniors followed by written tests. Shortlisted candidates are then invited to the Delhi office for further interviews. Overall an extremely pleasant experience and the interview process was extremely professional. Decisions are informed quite quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for OSC Services

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OSC Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Very thorough, makes you think logically and get opinion from your interviewer on your answer, I had to be patient as the interview was taking some time. I realised that no answer is right and wrong until and unless you support it with facts and figures,etc. I experienced a world class interview process covering professionalism, people were polite and considerate to my requirement to attend nature's call, tea coffee, lunch. As it tool me time so I was offered a drop by the HR but I managed to reach home by metro. It was good to hear that the HR was asking me about the feedback of the entire process where I felt empowered and happy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you want to join us and not a law firm or do litigation   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Interview

Through a Consultancy. On the first day, there were two HR rounds, three written skill tests. I cleared the first round, on the next day there were four rounds of interviews - one with their CEO in London via video conferencing, one with the legal heads in india, one with the HR and one with another senior consultant.

Interview Questions

• There were case studies and discussions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSC Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

The campus hiring process involves presentation, written tests and brief one on one sessions with shortlisted candidates. After the tests are scored, candidates above the cut-off percentage are invited for a final round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• In case of any error spotted in the process how would you go about rectifying it?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSC Services in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was fixed after communication with HR department. It had two rounds, the first was the HR round which also included four different types of tests, primarily checking the legal ability of the candidate to summarize contracts and lease. On clearing the first round there was the main interview with the Director of the company through video conference (since the person was in the UK). Smooth and healthy interaction with a brief discussion about a case study was the main purpose in the second round.

Interview Questions

• What is the colour of the wall behind you?   Answer Question
    • Any difficult situation faced in the last 6 months, professionally or personally and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSC Services (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Its a long process with 3-4 rounds and a couple of English tests.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your greatest achievements, how can you improve what we do?.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.