OSF Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at OSF Global Services

3.2

Technical Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Woburn, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email about two weeks after I applied. I was asked to do a writing assignment, which is typical for this kind of position. The assignment wasn't too hard for someone with my background. I heard back about a week after I submitted it. I was asked to do an interview over Skype. I had my camera on when I did it, apparently that was not required! My interviewer was not a native English speaker but communication was still good. She asked pretty standard interview questions. I remember feeling like I was on my toes a little bit coming up with answers, but it was nothing extraordinary. Soon after that I was invited for a face-to-face in the U.S. office. I met my future office mates. I was interviewed by two people, one of whom was to be my immediate supervisor. He was younger than me and friendly. That interview was very casual, more of a "get to know you" kind of experience. We really hit it off and soon after I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any ecommerce or CRM experience?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSF Global Services in January 2013.

Interview

online interview - lasted for about one hour
    I was presented about 15 to 20 questions/ exercises
    Main topics were java ee technologies and object oriented programming principles
    They provided me an answer after three to four days

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

First, a phone interview of 30 to 45 minutes with a Human Resources person. Then, after a short delay we get either a call back or an email for a 2nd interview with the Hiring Manager in person.
    2nd interview happened in a shared - rental offices, since there are no permanent offices in Montreal as of 1 week ago.
    During the 2nd interview, the Hiring Manager asked many questions, but was a little disorganized. He went to my Resume and asked some question. After discussing some other subjects, he returned to my Resume. I felt like he was unprepared for our interview, as he admitted to not having read my Resume before our meeting.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience when you are meeting a client or prospect for the first time?
      How do you find new prospects?
      Do you ask for references?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine)) in April 2017.

Interview

The hiring process has three stages:
    1) A candidate has to pass 1 hour/ 50 questions tech test.
    2) HR manager talks to you in English to get an idea of your English level and personality.
    3) Tech professional talks to you about web development and can ask any relevant question. In case of candidate looks good, gives a recommendation.

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Iaşi (Romania)) in March 2012.

Interview

1. send Resume/CV to the company for a specified job
    2. Company sends you an email with an online test - according to the job you mentioned
    3. You will be called to set an appointment with the HR
    4. Technical Interview
    5. Receive an offer by email

Interview Questions

• - you need to be well trained   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OSF Global Services.

Interview

3 interviews. One with hr that was a company evangelist and did not know about the job and 2 with project management leaders that asked the same things and were also company evangelists

Low sallary

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iaşi (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Iaşi (Romania)) in September 2014.

Interview

The Interview process took 5-6 weeks.
    1) Online test - Excel + English level and Marketing (Prospecting, Social media, General Online Marketing strategy) questions - 2 separate tests..
    2) HR interview - explaining the company and the position, finding our about my experience, my motivation.
    3) Interview with the hiring manager - in English, technical questions related to the job description.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is your motivation towards this job?
      2) What kind of experience you have with social media / blogging/ online marketing?
      3) Online MKT projects you've been involved in or in ownership of, your actions and end results.
      4) What risks did you take in your campaigns?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OSF Global Services in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter in November, 2018. After an initial phone screen, I was asked to write an in-depth article and writing test. I never received any feedback on my work, and the company refused to provide any compensation for my time. They are looking for free work. Do NOT waste your time with OSF Global Services. Take your talents and search elsewhere.

Interview Questions

OSF Global Services Response

Dec 20, 2018 – Employer Brand Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m sincerely sorry that your experience with our company didn’t meet your expectations.

I wish to reassure you that OSF does not re-use any... More

Back-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in İzmir (Turkey)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (İzmir (Turkey)) in January 2019.

Interview

This process took almost 15 days. First they sent me an online exam after that we made phone interview about testing english level. One week after, we had technical interview with a romanian guy about javascript and it was in skype too, I was elimated at this step. Because, it was hard to write code in skype and I don't keep in my mind the syntax of any language. They asked just syntax of how do you write a class, object... I waited for the algorithm questions but they were just about syntax. So the hiring manager thought I was not able to write javascript codes, I guess. And they returned me negative. But I think this is not a good method to test candidate's skill. Syntaxs are just abaout practicing and can be learned in few days. That's ridiculous. You must test the algorithm...

Interview Questions

• All question was about the Javascript syntax. Memorize them before the interview.   Answer Question

Chief Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto, Oporto (Portugal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Porto, Oporto (Portugal)) in February 2019.

Interview

2 Skype Calls with HR, One took 30m, and the second took 2h.
    After the second interview, the HR stated that they would inform me on any decision. After 3 weeks and a couple of emails asking for feedback, i had no "news" whatsoever...

Not very professional in my opinion. Anyone is entitled for a proper feedback after spending almost 3h on a process of this nature.

Interview Questions

• General questions about Personality, Work Methods, Frameworks, Management, Professional Background Path, Technologies , etc   Answer Question

OSF Global Services Response

Jun 4, 2019 – Employer Brand Manager

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with OSF.
    Our records show that an OSF recruiter has been in touch with you and has sent you a personal message regarding the status of your... More