OSF Global Services Technical Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OSF Global Services Technical Marketing Copywriter Interview Questions

Interviews at OSF Global Services

1 Interview Review

Technical Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSF Global Services (Woburn, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted via email about two weeks after I applied. I was asked to do a writing assignment, which is typical for this kind of position. The assignment wasn't too hard for someone with my background. I heard back about a week after I submitted it. I was asked to do an interview over Skype. I had my camera on when I did it, apparently that was not required! My interviewer was not a native English speaker but communication was still good. She asked pretty standard interview questions. I remember feeling like I was on my toes a little bit coming up with answers, but it was nothing extraordinary. Soon after that I was invited for a face-to-face in the U.S. office. I met my future office mates. I was interviewed by two people, one of whom was to be my immediate supervisor. He was younger than me and friendly. That interview was very casual, more of a "get to know you" kind of experience. We really hit it off and soon after I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any ecommerce or CRM experience?   1 Answer