OSI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OSI Consulting Interview Questions

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSI Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was two technical rounds and followed by DM round.
    > Everything seems to be went well but they kept on hold without any reason
    I am suspecting that they don't much funds , incase if they cannot offer higher package would suggest not to call candidate for interview.

Project Associate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at OSI Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Process 3 rounds:1)Written(Aptitude,Technical)2)GD (Friendly nature but level of selection is moderate)3)Technical Round &Hr(Medium).They Focussed only what u write in Resume,check the confidence level and how you presenting your stuff infront of him.

Interview Questions

• Technical Round:
      1) Write a Program on Flyod's triangle
      2)Elaborate OOPS concepts
      3) Difference Between DataWareHouse and DataBase
      4)How to delete Duplicate Rows in table ,write a query.
      5) HR Questions:
      i) what do you know about OSI
      2) Able to work on nightshifts
      3) Are u comfortable in nightshifts and different locations.
      4)Salary and Bond discussions.
      Answer Question

Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSI Consulting (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

first technical round- very good. Manger also very friendly.

Second- Manager round. he is senior manager but very friendly.

Two technical rounds are very good..

Third is recruiter round.. i felt very bad.. good to see profile and ask expectations before process begins rather than giving worst speeches , sort of demotivating, playing with interest of others..

Interview Questions

• mostly all concepts in selenium and core java   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSI Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

totally it took one day for all four rounds i went through consultancy
    1. written test
    2.GD
    3.Technical
    4.H.R.
    the questions are based on ages, time and work, true or false conditions,train problems,pipe line for Quant, for this one R.S Agarwal is enough.
    Sentence correction,synonyms and antonyms, passage for English test

Interview Questions

• first round was written test, they are focused mainly dbms and java for technical(25marks).Another 25 marks for quant,reasoning and english, it is bit typical but the cut off marks is 50%, second round is Group Discussion they asked us to select one topic, we selected mobile technology is boom or bane, third round is technical it is the toughest and most of people are eliminated in this round luckily i cleared this round and the final round is H.R. hr was asked me about my project.. after this round HR is said that they will announce the results in a week.   1 Answer

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSI Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I have received a call from HR to attend Face to Face interview with practice director and technical head of OSI Technologies. I had to skip two interviews that were scheduled due to personal work. I had contacted them back once I am free and they are good enough to call me for a F2F Interview.

I had met a HR on the interview day and he was rude with me for not attending the earlier scheduled ones. He is not the person whom i have communicated earlier for Interviews and I assume they communicate internally. Though he knows the reasons of me not attending the interviews earlier, he still wanted to be rude with me. Not a good sign to join this company at that moment itself as if HR behaves like this with 10 yr exp guy, Imagine about jr employees.

Next, I met with a practice director who is good, professional and asked me very good questions related to the delivery management and technical skills. I liked the way he treated interview candidate and explained the role and expectations. This round was mostly related to delivery management interview questions and I have answered all questions properly. From this round of discussion, I got a feeling that it is through.

Then, that practice director had introduced me to technical head who started asking technical questions and do not have patience to listen to my answers. It seems he already had a first impression on me and that impression is not to take me in. He was not asking me Service Delivery manager interview questions and asking architect related questions. He only questions and before i answer that question or asking for more details, he is in no mood of explaining the question and only wanted answers. He had informed me that I am not up to date on skills by just verifying CV (?) and I didn't utter a word and keep on trying to answer his questions. Finally, I came to a conclusion that he might not have interest on taking me in. This round of interview and attitude of this technical head spoiled my chance of entering in to this company.

Interview Questions

• First round -

1. Take a online store as an example and write all the phases involved in achieving this solution.
      2. Prepare estimates for the same.
      3. If team members are ill and unable to attend the office, how will you maintain the project timelines?
      4. What's the motivation factor for employees?

Second round -

1. Explain the performance tuning steps that you will take on Java projects?
      2. Why You have not worked on Spring yet? Why you didn't learn Spring till now? Its been in the market since ages.
      3. Ptch.. I don't see you are up to date on skills, why? I don't know why HR will send candidates...ok, lets proceed.
      4. There is an issue that client reported and what are the first 3 things that you ask team to look in to?
      1 Answer

Quality Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OSI Consulting in January 2014.

Interview

Two meetings with upper managers

Interview Questions

• Expected salary requirements   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSI Consulting (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

on 30th of april 2011 the osi was conducted .net developer recruiter in hyderabad branch.The total written test and technical round and h.r.round also had completed in 30th april 2011only.The written test has been completed with 100 marks with in 2 hours.I got selected in written test.
    After that i attended to technical round.After technical round i communicated with H.R. round.
    Total 10+ .net candidates are attended to the written test. And in those 10+, 4 members were selected.
    In those 4 members i only got communicate with H.R. After completion of H.R. they were told to me we will
    communicate with u by phone.From 30th of april till i cann't get any response by OSI CONSULTING.

Interview Questions

• why man holes are in round shape only?   2 Answers
    • there is a closed room.and there are three bulbs in the room.the switches belongs to those bulbs are arranged at out of the door.the question is how can u say which switch belongs to which bulb when u first open the door?   Answer Question