OSU Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OSU Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at OSU Medical Center

2.4

Lab Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center.

Interview

First was called for a phone interview...lasted 45 minutes. Within two days asked for a face to face interview...lasted 90 minutes. Was contacted within a week to be told they were pursuing another candidate.

Clinical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center (Columbus, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Qucik turnaround. Easy interview process. The interview, offer and acceptance within 3 weeks. Everyone was very positive and upfront about expectations. Met with hiring manager and HR recruiter. Overall one of the best interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center.

Interview

Due to the dueling egos in the Department to which I was applying I had to interview with people with whom I would never work for and rarely interact with. Thus, I had two more interviews than were necessarily. They interview with my boss to be lasted about 10 minutes. You could tell he was far too busy to be bothered with much of an interview. He basically glanced at my resume, asked me two questions and then said, "I think you can do the job. I had to wait three more weeks and suffer through five more interviews (two of which were unnecessary).

Interview Questions

• There were only two questions. Both were typical questions and not difficult. This was I believe, and atypical interview for OSU.   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center (Columbus, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

I must say there is a serious lack of professional courtesy with OSU. They told me they'd get in touch with within two weeks and that time period has doubled with no call, no email, nothing. I drove over an hour for them to say my lack of experience would require more training on their behalf. It was clear as day on my resume that I am a new grad with all the right qualifications. New grads Beware. Don't waste your time or your gas.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center.

Interview

Fairly long process of panel interviews, presentations and Q&A with various members. The panel was great to work with but the HR team seemed difficult to negotiate with and ultimately was turned off from my interactions with HR.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you find more qualified applicants that fit our criteria for admission?   1 Answer

NP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center (Columbus, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

Called for interview. Doctor an hour late d/t in surgery. Waited with another candidate in the lobby. Talked directly to the doctor I would be working with. Advised of other interviews and given email for questions.

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center (Columbus, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Went over publications

Interview Questions

• It was a really easy interview, but it may depend on a case   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not negotiate

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

I received the pre-interview call about a week after I applied, which lasted roughly 5 minutes and consisted of general interview questions.

The actual interview consisted of 2 parts; interview with the manager of the floor, which lasted about 30/45 minutes. The manager asked general questions about myself, and made casual conversation while explaining the pro/cons of the position.

The 2nd part was the peer interview, with the charge nurse and 2 CNA's. They had a list of questions to ask, which were again just general interview questions. "Describe a time when you faced an angry customer, how did you handle it?"

After that, they call me about 3 hours later and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Very general interview questions.
      How often were you late at your previous job?
      How do ou handle stress?
      What's your best/worst attribute?   Answer Question

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Good interview process overall. The video interview was a little intimidating, but I must of done good, because I was called in for an on site interview. However, I was told I would be interviewing with 4 supervisors and only 2 were there.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you had a goal and were able to achieve it?   Answer Question

Observer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OSU Medical Center.

Interview

Short and sweet. direct questioning about my experience. Asked about my hope for the future.
    How did I feel looking at life ling term. What would be my contribution to the company.