OTIS Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

OTIS Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at OTIS

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at OTIS (Farmington, CT) in August 2016.

Interview

2 PM Positions. One for Asia. One for Europe. Both for Dynamics CRM. 3 interviewers. One for each PM and one that represents Governance. Otis is under a reorg. This position has been listed for quite some time. They are not sure what they want. CRM expert at PM price.

Interview Questions

• What is you experience with Global CRM implementations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for OTIS

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at OTIS.

Interview

Scheduled interviewers changed twice before the interview started. No behavioral questions. Basically just asked me which roles I'm interested and then tried hard to explain to me how I don't fit the role.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OTIS.

Interview

Whole process was a couple of weeks. Initial phone interview with basic HR experience and behavioral questions. Followed by a scheduled panel interview of four - best interview experience I've ever had. Communication between the interviewers reflected a lot of positive teamwork. Spoke for about an hour with HR question led discussions as well as my own questions about the position.